Join Us Now

DJI Price Increase - Only 5 Days Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Good afternoon Pilots,

If you weren’t already aware, due to the additional tariff of 10% on Chinese imports going into effect on September 1, 2019, many DJI products will incur a price increase. We’ve highlighted top-selling products below that we encourage you to purchase by August 31, 2019 before the price is subject to increase. You can shop these items, as well as many others on our website: Florida Drone Supply.

• Mavic and Mavic 2 Series (Aircrafts, Smart Controllers, Batteries)
  • Smart Controllers and CrystalSky Monitors
  • Matrice Series (M200, M210, M210 RTK, M600)
  • Phantom 4 RTK Series
  • Zenmuse Z30, X5R, X5, X7, and XT2 (9Hz models only)
  • Batteries (TB50, TB55, TB47S, TB48S, TB47D, TB48D, WB37)
  • Osmo Series (Action, Pocket, Pro, + and Mobile)
  • RoboMaster S1
  • Spark Series
This is not an exhaustive list of DJI price increases. For further details, inquire within.

Attachments

• 5 days left.jpg
    5 days left.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 199
So is it safe too assume the full +10% tariff will be the increase passed on to the consumer or will it be another amount?

So is it safe too assume the full +10% tariff will be the increase passed on to the consumer or will it be another amount?

I'm sure @Florida Drone Supply will chime in but here's my 2 cents. The margins are fairly narrow to begin with... I don't see any vendor "absorbing" this price increase or they may be going into the red.

For anyone in Canada (not sure about Best Buy in the US) the VIP sale starts on Thursday I believe and the Mavic Pro + Fly More Kit is about $200 off.

1566848624562.png

Unfortunately, some products may go up as much as 25%. There are 25% and 10% additional tariffs in play right now. Above are just some of the products that will be increasing as of September 1, 2019.

As an authorized DJI dealer we have no control over pricing. But we're encouraging everyone to purchase on or before August 31, 2019. Any order after that is subject to the new pricing structure.

Onward and Upward :)

Unfortunately, some products may go up as much as 25%. There are 25% and 10% additional tariffs in play right now. Above are just some of the products that will be increasing as of September 1, 2019.

As an authorized DJI dealer we have no control over pricing. But we're encouraging everyone to purchase on or before August 31, 2019. Any order after that is subject to the new pricing structure.
( Mod removed Political Remark)
Guy's Do Not Get Political In This.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's another $100 cheaper at Florida Drone Supply: Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo and you don't have to be a VIP, or wait until Thursday to purchase.

Nice! definitely a good deal if you're in the area / US. It would be a bit costly for those of us North of the border to convert to USD, pay shipping, duties, Etc...

Although, if you went the other way, and bought it up here, it be about $1053 USD.

Last edited:
So I assume that these rises are in the USA. I suppose they will happen in the UK as soon as Brexit happens.

So I assume that these rises are in the USA. I suppose they will happen in the UK as soon as Brexit happens.
From what we have seen/heard it's a price increase across the board in every country DJI products are sold.

Feel free to discuss but leave POLITICS out of it. Warnings have gone out so let's play by the rules and play NICE!

@Nitjt and @fredcoque increased prices go into effect on September 1, 2019, and some items may increase as much as 25%. Just depends on which tariff structure is being applied as there are 3 tiers that are supposed to go into effect by the end of the year.

For anyone in Canada (not sure about Best Buy in the US) the VIP sale starts on Thursday I believe and the Mavic Pro + Fly More Kit is about $200 off.

View attachment 80409
Hi,
Best Buy Canada is offering the Mavic Air Artic White for $1,240 comparing to the Onix Black that costs $1,349.
I wanted the black one but was wondering if the it's worth to pay $122 (after taxes) more just because the color.
I reserved both in store and have 4 hours to decide and pick that up.
Any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661