DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RE goggles

Oarmaster

Reactions
I have the Racing Edition goggles and have very poor reception and poor picture quality on analog. The Analog image on my fatshark's is crisp and clear in comparison. Any thoughts? Thanks

I have the Racing Edition goggles and have very poor reception and poor picture quality on analog. The Analog image on my fatshark's is crisp and clear in comparison. Any thoughts? Thanks
Have you tried different antennas on the goggles?

I have not.
I was under the impression that the included antennas were high quality. And I need an adapter to make any other antenna work. The DJI antenna is left polarized which I'm not sure makes a real difference according to the internet. However I'm unsure.

That's probably the reason why DJI released the digital FPV system

What antenna are you using ?
I have not.
I was under the impression that the included antennas were high quality. And I need an adapter to make any other antenna work. The DJI antenna is left polarized which I'm not sure makes a real difference according to the internet. However I'm unsure.

You need to have the same direction of polarisation on the receiver (DJI RE goggles) and the transmitter (FPV drone), which in this is LHCP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife