DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Releases “White” Mavic Pro

I like it, however it think its going to be a real bear to see it when you flying against any kind of cloudy sky.

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Considering that they just released the P4 in black this is a surprise........

Jake

Its a very easy change, heck they could easily make a bunch of different colors. I'm in printing a plastic manufacturing, its very easy to change colors using the same molding process

Reactions: Kai Mele
Bloody annoying when the can’t even ship my MPP after 73 days of waiting

Where did you order it? I ordered mine through Amazon 11/7 and received it 11/13. Came directly from DJI.

Reactions: jcp411 and Brojon
Where did you order it? I ordered mine through Amazon 11/7 and received it 11/13. Came directly from DJI.

I ordered through DJI via the app 4th September I’ve contacted them a few times to be told it should have shipped 1st November but didn’t. Beyond that they can offer anything but apologies and tell me it’s been escalated [emoji45]

I ordered through DJI via the app 4th September I’ve contacted them a few times to be told it should have shipped 1st November but didn’t. Beyond that they can offer anything but apologies and tell me it’s been escalated [emoji45]

Sorry to hear that. I hope it get's sorted out for you soon.

The Alpine White combo comes with THREE batteries, 5 pairs of props (I think 2 pairs are low noise ones) and an aircraft sleeve. I think that's a pretty good deal for $1049. Glad it wasn't available yet when I ordered my Platinum. It wouldn't have been an easy decision for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcp411 and FASTFJR
Sorry to hear that. I hope it get's sorted out for you soon.

The Alpine White combo comes with THREE batteries, 5 pairs of props (I think 2 pairs are low noise ones) and an aircraft sleeve. I think that's a pretty good deal for $1049. Glad it wasn't available yet when I ordered my Platinum. It wouldn't have been an easy decision for me.

I bit the bullet and just ordered, seem's like a better deal than the MPP

So this “combo” just comes with an extra battery and a soft tote bag? (no car charger, multi charger or standard combo gear bag?)

First thought when I read the email this morning, was maybe DJI trying to push the MP inventory parts out (due to the fact this is not the Platinum) and in a couple of month announce something new in their portable segment? One can only hope ;-)
Looks nice and all, but always questioned the white color of DJI drones? Darker ones are much more visible in the sky, which I myself prefer.

Multiple colours for the spark to choose from.It should be straight forward to make them any colour if Dji wanted to.I would have had a red one if available when I got my mavic.

Reactions: Kai Mele
Just pulled the trigger myself. Not a bad deal with the additional props and batteries, IMHO.

Now to sell my P3 Standard.

Heck I just ordered mine 4 days ago and it was delivered this morning! (it's gonna be a long day at work today!)

Reactions: LongRifle
I really like this new white model and it would be much easier to see below the tree line. But the Mavic's main Achilles' heel is the very delicate gimble which can easily be broken (I know because I've broken mine two times). It's expensive to fix and far too easy to break. This unit really needs to be improved to be much more rugged. Anyone agree??

7C71DACC-79BE-48CF-B49E-4DCBC1C8FBA6.png Mine will be here tomorrow!

2 of them.

Apple online.

Sweet!

Attachments

• 17A876B9-F631-4D13-9E23-F1BA03062068.png
    17A876B9-F631-4D13-9E23-F1BA03062068.png
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 98B5CCEC-EF14-403D-82C3-7C7DDA0E7309.png
    98B5CCEC-EF14-403D-82C3-7C7DDA0E7309.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • C4EF2D7F-2BC5-4E66-A061-AB7FFAB9BB6F.png
    C4EF2D7F-2BC5-4E66-A061-AB7FFAB9BB6F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
So this “combo” just comes with an extra battery and a soft tote bag? (no car charger, multi charger or standard combo gear bag?)
It comes with three batteries, five pairs of props and a sleeve for $50 more than the original Mavic Pro price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661