DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Releases “White” Mavic Pro

Eventually you'll have to replace battery or props and it will cost more or not be available.
With the Phantoms the white soon starts to look grubby.

Where have you been flying/landing? I have an original Phantom that I bought in 2013 and it's still as white as the first day it came out of the box.

Problem is going to be getting colour matching spare parts for this drone. White batteries, white props and any other bits assuming you're OOW and smack it into a tree unless DJI start selling white parts also. As of writing this I only see grey or platinum batteries for sale.

Don't really care about the colour TBH as most of the time itd be in the sky, might be harder to see for those maintaining VLOS.

BUT the inclusion of extra batteries and props makes it a nice deal. Has me questioning spares thou as batteries and props are consumables on these devices.

I dont think it's really nice imo. White color are hard to see when it's on the sky. And the price is higher just because the paint job
Fifty bucks for two extra batteries and props makes a big difference.

Jake

Fifty bucks for two extra batteries and props makes a big difference.

Jake

Or you could get the regular MP refur for $699 w most of them like-new condition. Got 2 more batteries for $80/each and still less money, imo.

Love it. Meant to target IOS users I believe.

This will really help the LOS pilots! Where is it now? :D Apparently DJI bought some stock in Sherwin Williams! LOL!

I know that math isn't everyone's subject but for those that keep saying that they are charging more just for the paint job.

You get;

Three batteries, extra props and the sleeve as well as the normal drone kit. You can always but the low noise props in silver.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929