DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI releases new drone 'Tello'

I'd get one for that price. Also, just as in the video, it would be great as a present for any age group. It would be great as a first drone for the masses so they don't have to purchase the cruddy drones flooding the market.

Nice, for once something light(er) on the wallet :D

That's more what I was envisioning as the "selfie drone" the spark calls itself while not being.

Intrigued by the simplified "SDK", can be very fun if you can program some simple stuff in a pinch.

I guess for $100 it's not bad until someone shoots it with a neft gun into the pool at your birthday party.. lol but in all seriousness I would spend the extra $200 for a spark 10/10 times.

$300 Spark? Where? I mean sure there were sales (I picked up my Fly More combo for $399), but regular price of Spark is not $300.

Reactions: Kilrah
Sounds like a lot of tech for $99. Not sure how sustainable that is, but looks like it could be a fun little drone - I'm in.

$300 Spark? Where? I mean sure there were sales (I picked up my Fly More combo for $399), but regular price of Spark is not $300.

All over the place for black Friday and Christmas and I'm sure soon enough again. I'm pretty sure some people were getting them for $280 at Target.

From DJI's web site: "This product is manufactured by Shenzhen RYZE Tech Co. Ltd. For aftersales service please contact: [email protected]"

Two things; I hope DJI's programmers don't get involved and start releasing buggy updates and hopefully Shenzhen's customer service is better than DJI.

It looks like a fun kit for $99. I will wait and see how the actual experience compares to the sales video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech