DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Robomaster S1 LEAKED! Spoiler Alert

You gotta build this thing! I like it! Easy Peasy! Definitely Educational as Predicted!
Age Group in my opinion is 10 to 18.

Ah ha! It’s armed with a .45!

From DJI:
“To comply with local laws and regulations, the RoboMaster S1 will not be sold in Washington, D.C. or North Dakota.”

Last edited:
I said it was going to be shooter! Here's gel in your eye! Be Careful kiddies! Where eye protection! ?
Current specs! DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

They are Educational Robots, so I’m going to buy 20 of these for my robotics club at school. Im sure the 6th graders will love them until the 8th graders figure out that they need moving targets!

These are classified as “dangerous weapons” in ND and DC, that’s why DJI does not sell them there What the heck were they thinking?

Last edited:
Can you teach it to say "Exterminate!"
PE-1.jpg

Reactions: lbecht and stoutat
And Then...
Upcoming rules for DJI’s new Robomaster S1

1. Must register it with the DMV

2. Geo zones will be set up so people don’t take it into freeways or city roadways

3. Need a special licensing if you plan on monetizing the footage.
4. It will be considered a model automobile so state and national parks will not allow you drive it there.
5. Must give way to manned vehicles and drive it within line of site.
6. AAA will provide insurance for $65 a year and clubs will pop up in zones where it can be driven for an additional $20 a year.:(

The shooting thing will make it an issue at my school, but I’m assuming it doesn’t “have” to be setup with the shooter.
Also wondering at the blaster component. Gel Blasters are only legal in S.A. and QLD here in Australia. I wonder if this may be affected by these rules??

Reactions: Gilly and RunnerGuy
The shooting thing will make it an issue at my school, but I’m assuming it doesn’t “have” to be setup with the shooter.
Also wondering at the blaster component. Gel Blasters are only legal in S.A. and QLD here in Australia. I wonder if this may be affected by these rules??

Brisbane? love your city. I did the Caboolture dusk-to-dawn. Fun

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803