DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI SELECT IS A RIPOFF NO DISCOUNTS ON MAVIC PRO 2 ACCESSORIES! BEWARE!!!

Again for those who clearly can’t read:

No mention was made by the intial marketing material that this program would exclude new products, and actually it read it like it was geared specifically to new and future products for customers who are members.
There was no fine print indicating blackout periods for new products...
From the FAQ refrenced above:
What accessories are excluded from DJI Select?
DJI Select coupons cannot be used on DJI Goggles and the CrystalSky Display. They should work on all other accessories.

“DJI has designed the program for loyal customers.”

Yea right......Whatever, I’m resigned to being happy with my MP until this unconscionablly greedy company allows me to use my coupons on accesories for a product I want.

For goodness sake man what’s 20% when it comes to customers being excited, happy and buying their new products. With their markups not a breat deal all they have succeeded in doing is created more mistrust and animosity within a population that has been dedicated and faithful to their brand.

But watch out DJI, competition is a ***** that will one day knock you down a few pegs or more! And I will be at the head of that parade!

Remember GoPro? Gee where were they & where are they today, close to bankruptcy! Enjoy the ride DJI and keep up the good karma!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev