DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI select/refresh purchase

Beeda

Reactions
Hello All, I am about to buy a mavic air 2, when I went to submit the order it came up with an option for DJI select..

It’s confused me a little.. it says buy drone then show proof of purchase.. then buy DJI select and it gives you 50% off DJI refresh and other stuff...

But I thought I had to buy DJI refresh at point of purchase??

So is it worth getting DJI select... and can I then get DJI refresh afterwards?

Thx in advance Paul

Hello All, I am about to buy a mavic air 2, when I went to submit the order it came up with an option for DJI select..

It’s confused me a little.. it says buy drone then show proof of purchase.. then buy DJI select and it gives you 50% off DJI refresh and other stuff...

But I thought I had to buy DJI refresh at point of purchase??

So is it worth getting DJI select... and can I then get DJI refresh afterwards?

Thx in advance Paul

You can buy DJI Refresh on a previously purchased aircraft if you meet DJI's criteria. (listed here)

Reactions: Beeda
I've never really considered DJI Refreshed but at half price, it's not a bad idea.

Per DJI, DJI Select Coupons cannot be used for MA2 accessories.
Thank you.. I don’t see that in the T&C’s.. any idea behind the logic in that? Or do you think they just may have not updated the coupon guides to include it yet.. seems strange..??

Thank you.. I don’t see that in the T&C’s.. any idea behind the logic in that? Or do you think they just may have not updated the coupon guides to include it yet.. seems strange..??
I, too, find it odd. DJI’s business model can be that way. I suspect that after rushing to get this amazing out to consumers they’re still catching up in some areas like coupons. They still haven’t released the User Manual. So, over the next few months I hope DJI catches up with the odds and ends.

I have been a DJI Select member for many years. It has its good points and not so great ones. First of all its not free. Like buying an annual membership at Costco..lol The renewals are cheaper tho.
Yes you do get some discounts , however I sometimes wonder if the annual fee is worth it? That said I am still a DJI Select member. Also I did take advantage of 50% off Care Refresh when I ordered my Mavic Air 2 !

DJI Select Info

28787456-7A61-41EB-BFFC-5FE5F9528DC8.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman