DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJi service.

Andrew.m667

Reactions
Hello,

I just wanted to share my experience with DJI in a bad situation. About two weeks ago I was flying my drone around my neighbourhood when I suddenly got a GPS signal loss and lost all control of my drone. After hours of searching for this drone and posting flyers and putting it on social media nothing turned up. So I contacted DJI to let them know what was going on since I sent them all my flight data and a description of what happened and two weeks later they sent me a brand new mavic. I was not expecting them to replace my drone without returning the body. Needless to say I was very happy about the news.After receiving my new Mavic it was extremely easy to transfer my DJ I care from my old Mavic to my new Mavic.
Thank you DJI for giving me the best support I have ever received with the product.

No I don’t work for dji.

I have had nothing but good service from them as well. I crashed my drone, totally my fault and they took care of me anyway. I got email responses within a day and my issue was resolved within a couple weeks as well.

Reactions: SDJMavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661