DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI shipment stuck in Memphis

Papabri

Reactions
OK, what do I do now?

My $1,600 shipment from DJI China is stuck just a few hours away from me in Memphis, and the documentation was “illegible”? What, written in Chinese, I suppose? Is it up to ME to figure this out? Surely, DJI ships to the US almost daily, so what’s the problem?

Has anyone had this situation before?

Attachments

• 21C96D37-9E3A-4C5F-9036-43C9A5534A00.jpeg
    21C96D37-9E3A-4C5F-9036-43C9A5534A00.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 21
Sounds more like it has not cleared US Customs as FedEx is just a shipper and only needs a shipping label. They must be waiting for Customs to release the package for delivery. Did you try contacting FedEx for an explanation? Just so you know, we are owners just like you. This is not a DJI owned forum.

Sounds more like it has not cleared US Customs as FedEx is just a shipper and only needs a shipping label. They must be waiting for Customs to release the package for delivery. Did you try contacting FedEx for an explanation? Just so you know, we are owners just like you. This is not a DJI owned forum.
Yes, I know this is not a DJI-owned forum. I’m just wanting
to know from other customers if this is SOP for shipments coming from DJI in China. I tried asking FedEx how to send a copy of the invoice, which the notice is asking for, but no logical response. Does DJI know about this delay, and is DJI furnishing the requested information to customs or whoever?, because I don’t know if I’m supposed to be doing something, and if so, how.

Yes, I know this is not a DJI-owned forum. I’m just wanting
to know from other customers if this is SOP for shipments coming from DJI in China. I tried asking FedEx how to send a copy of the invoice, which the notice is asking for, but no logical response. Does DJI know about this delay, and is DJI furnishing the requested information to customs or whoever?, because I don’t know if I’m supposed to be doing something, and if so, how.
If others have had a similar experience, hopefully they will respond and be able to give you the proper course of action.

Reactions: Papabri

This is not a DJI owned forum??? That’s a controversial matter....[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

This is not a DJI owned forum??? That’s a controversial matter....[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Well, DJI (the company) does not own, run, and/or participate in this forum.

You might want to change the title of the threa to properly explain your problem. People might not read it as it stands.

Here’s the latest. Delayed in Memphis yesterday. Something - I don’t know what - shipping from China today.

best I can figure, it’s a missing part of the physical shipment or it’s whatever paperwork that US Customs needed from DJI.

I wasn’t this nervous waiting for my first kid to arrive! LOL.

Attachments

• A9A19B4D-FAF5-40D0-AFF2-FAD7638759DC.jpeg
    A9A19B4D-FAF5-40D0-AFF2-FAD7638759DC.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: NAVMAV
Here’s the latest. Delayed in Memphis yesterday. Something - I don’t know what - shipping from China today.

best I can figure, it’s a missing part of the physical shipment or it’s whatever paperwork that US Customs needed from DJI.

I wasn’t this nervous waiting for my first kid to arrive! LOL.
did you get your drone? My drone shipping is same status with Memphis and again starting transit from china.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason