DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji smart controller and epson bt-300 glasses

I’m sold I want the same set up i don’t see the by-35e anyware Iv been searching online but do not see your set up please give me total specs and where mainly can I buy this?????

Sorry to bug can you send me a link where I can buy you exact set up??

I suppose

I suppose Velcro on the back of the controller would work but then it would be a nightmare using the touchpad since everything would be backwards.
How much do you use the track pad while flying?

I’m sold I want the same set up i don’t see the by-35e anyware Iv been searching online but do not see your set up please give me total specs and where mainly can I buy this?????

Ty got it the link

How much do you use the track pad while flying?

Actually, Much more than you would think - especially while using the various flight modes.

I couldn’t imagine trying to set up waypoints and all the detailed info for that feature using that darn BT-300 touchpad - just not enough real estate on that thing to do what you need to do without it being hypersensitive and ALWAYS inadvertently hitting/opening/closing something you didn’t intend.

Actually, Much more than you would think - especially while using the various flight modes.

I couldn’t imagine trying to set up waypoints and all the detailed info for that feature using that darn BT-300 touchpad - just not enough real estate on that thing to do what you need to do without it being hypersensitive and ALWAYS inadvertently hitting/opening/closing something you didn’t intend.

I’m about to sink into my bank,900$ for your set up but I fly everyday so worth it to me ty for the great info I was about to screw up I don’t want scratch pad also I dig the way yours fits right behind your smart controller, just money can’t take it to my grave lol

I’m about to sink into my bank,900$ for your set up but I fly everyday so worth it to me ty for the great info I was about to screw up I don’t want scratch pad also I dig the way yours fits right behind your smart controller, just money can’t take it to my grave lol

I always justify the upfront cost by looking at the resale value down the road. I've sold more than a few drone 'kits' over the years and I always seem to break at least even if I buy the right and most versatile setup using quality components and add-ons.

btw, The only thing you'll need to purchase extra is two cables - HDMI and USB (shorties), oh and a wireless earbud since the HDMI will be taking the audio feed away from the onboard SC speakers.

Last edited:
Ty so much I’ve got wireless ear buds but I don’t use them, wondering why do you use earbuds for, I’m going to order them tomm. I want to talk to B&h just to make shure I’m getting a new set with case and if anything is not right they will refund or send another set, 990$ with tax , do I have to use earbuds and I will pick up 2- hdmi short cords, my mouth is watering now

Oh now I see why you use earbuds so you can get incoming go4 info got it

Did you get yours from b&h photo. Just never have ordered from them I’m in Texas

Oh now I see why you use earbuds so you can get incoming go4 info got it

Yes, important to be able to hear Go 4 info and alerts - I hate bunches of cables when flying (as you can see from my pics) so I really like wireless anyplace it will work.

Luv the way that fits on back of sc. I’m so glad I we contacted, now I feel much better about what I’m getting thanks to you [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Hello again not sure what your name is but I do appreciate all the information you gave me I talk to BNH photo today just for a couple of questions I’m going to be ordering mine in the next two days one thing I wanted to ask you is my vision is not perfect I do have to wear cheap reading glasses when I read that’s the only thing I’m curious about and I do know by talking with the guy at BNH photo that I can order prescription glasses from Epson I’ve never been to the eye doctor so I thought I would just ask you do you have perfect vision I’m 52 years old mine is starting to get a little rough just wanted your thoughts

Hello again not sure what your name is but I do appreciate all the information you gave me I talk to BNH photo today just for a couple of questions I’m going to be ordering mine in the next two days one thing I wanted to ask you is my vision is not perfect I do have to wear cheap reading glasses when I read that’s the only thing I’m curious about and I do know by talking with the guy at BNH photo that I can order prescription glasses from Epson I’ve never been to the eye doctor so I thought I would just ask you do you have perfect vision I’m 52 years old mine is starting to get a little rough just wanted your thoughts

Not sure if you are referring to being nearsighted or farsighted but I have to wear reading glasses for anything close up - the power I am using is 1.75 so fairly strong, But don’t require prescription glasses as I had Lasix done.

Anyway, I fully expected to have to wear my reading glasses when using my BT-35e, but surprisingly that was not the case. in fact it was harder to see the virtual screen when I WAS wearing them.

I think that’s because with the Epson OLED technology you are not REALLY looking at something close up even though the glasses are only 1 inch in front of your eyeballs but rather you are looking at something in the far distance which my eyes are fine with.

Last edited:
Ty good to hear for my sake I can see perfect far away I do have to were readers for reading, sounds like I’m going to be ok that is great news, I’m holding the trigger, now I’m ready to make commitment,ty very much for all the help you have exhausted with me, I will let you know in a week when I received them , the weather here is really crap, I haven’t flew in a few days now, it’s killing me

Thank you very much you’ve helped me so much, do I just need one of each cable?

One thing I was wondering I’ve never used anything like this will I be seeing FPV or will I just be saying what’s on my screen but just a closer view through the glass is wondering can you make the adjustment in the controller to either have FPV or follow me mode just curious?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky