DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji smart controller and epson bt-300 glasses

Morning all been following this and it has been most helpful I’ve now got the Bt35e and my SC should be with me Monday for Mavic 2 Just wondering if I don the hdmi mod on my phantom 4pro would i be able to use the BT 35e on it thanks to you all Vince
Nice let's hope your smart controller works I'm waiting for a replacement controller before I buy the bt 35e

Luv my bt-35 , works great with Mavic2pro, phantom 4pro seems to lag a little, and can not fly over 2000’ Iv research and I’m certain it is the android or hdmi output, if I could do a firmware update on phantom 4pro plus controller I maybe able to fix, really like flying phantom with regular controller anyway,phantom 4pro is hard to fly compared to Mavic2pro,you need all the focus you have to not screw up, never had any crashes and do not plan on it, bt-35 are expensive but the killer heads up display is great, you can see better than the controller and colors are smoking hot, ty again flysign for your information

Fixed phantom 4pro, no lag now downgraded firmware to 500.300 way less vibration in motors all p4p watch out with crappy latest firmware 500.600 and yes it’s been out for over a year, dji needs to release new firmware but looks like there engineers are asleep [emoji42]

Fixed phantom 4pro, no lag now downgraded firmware to 500.300 way less vibration in motors all p4p watch out with crappy latest firmware 500.600 and yes it’s been out for over a year, dji needs to release new firmware but looks like there engineers are asleep [emoji42]

Meant to mention in last comment that by-35 Moverio On phantom 4pro was lagging not now with different firmware

I have the HDMI box and use a single USB C male to male cable to connect the glasses to the SC... Power and video on one cable. I tested as shown but found a nice short cable and ordered it... The less cables the better.

Next is to see if the SC speaker may be enabled when the cable/glasses are connected. To be continued.

Attachments

• IMG_20190226_142411950.jpg
    IMG_20190226_142411950.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 54
I have the HDMI box and use a single USB C male to male cable to connect the glasses to the SC... Power and video on one cable. I tested as shown but found a nice short cable and ordered it... The less cables the better.

Next is to see if the SC speaker may be enabled when the cable/glasses are connected. To be continued.

Didn’t realize the bottom USB C port supplied a video signal - cool !!

Reactions: maven4336

Nice discovery... Hope that the latency is on par with the HDMI, but if its even close, thats a great setup!!!

Nice discovery... Hope that the latency is on par with the HDMI, but if its even close, thats a great setup!!!
It seems to be pretty responsive.

Ty please let me know if you find source

Wanting to get those fpv bt-300 glasses myself, I have the new smart controller, how do you like the glasses, do they work good and wondering can you fly far out using them 10,000 feet that’s what I need to know?? Any thoughts would help
hei, I also have my smart controller with BT300, but it seems like the BT300 is stopped in the "link with aircraft" page. I have already connected my SC with mavic pro 2, do you know how to solve it? thanks in advance!

hei, I also have my smart controller with BT300, but it seems like the BT300 is stopped in the "link with aircraft" page. I have already connected my SC with mavic pro 2, do you know how to solve it? thanks in advance!

Mmm not shure, I have heard a few poeple saying the same thing, I have the bt35 Moverio glasses, has hdmi for video and usb for control,bt-35s is a little different than the bt-300 that has trackpad, mine is just a coveter with hdmi output, simple design, epson latest glasses, 950$ bones really hurt the wallet lol,Iv only used mine maybe 3 times, maybe you could try and YouTube for information, a member her name flysign is very knowledgeable maybe he has an answer for you

Reactions: axjlwuwei
Mmm not shure, I have heard a few poeple saying the same thing, I have the bt35 Moverio glasses, has hdmi for video and usb for control,bt-35s is a little different than the bt-300 that has trackpad, mine is just a coveter with hdmi output, simple design, epson latest glasses, 950$ bones really hurt the wallet lol,Iv only used mine maybe 3 times, maybe you could try and YouTube for information, a member her name flysign is very knowledgeable maybe he has an answer for you
thank you for the info:) I think my usb port on SC can not recognize the BT-300, i updated all of them to the latest versions, i will contact flysign maybe he knows something about it

Reactions: maven4336
Didn’t realize the bottom USB C port supplied a video signal - cool !!
hei, sir. I bought Mavic 2 pro with smart controller, yesterday i got my BT-300. I tried to connect BT300 with DJI smart controller through USB port but it doesn't work at all. The BT-300 could not show the aircraft is already connect with the smart controller, but actually it did. Do you know how to solve this problem?I feel like the smart controller can only recognize BT-300 as an external storage device...thanks in advance

hei, sir. I bought Mavic 2 pro with smart controller, yesterday i got my BT-300. I tried to connect BT300 with DJI smart controller through USB port but it doesn't work at all. The BT-300 could not show the aircraft is already connect with the smart controller, but actually it did. Do you know how to solve this problem?I feel like the smart controller can only recognize BT-300 as an external storage device...thanks in advance
Three BT300s consist of a pair of glasses and an Android based controller unit. Think of the system as a tablet. The screen is the glasses and the processor and interface is the controller.

The DJI Smart Controller is like having an RC with a tablet built into it.

You can't connect another Android device to the Smart Controller via USB and expect to see the image on both devices.

The BT300 glasses alone may interface with the DJI Smart Controller only if you have the HDMI box. The box is only available with the BT35E glasses.

I hope this makes sense.

Three BT300s consist of a pair of glasses and an Android based controller unit. Think of the system as a tablet. The screen is the glasses and the processor and interface is the controller.

The DJI Smart Controller is like having an RC with a tablet built into it.

You can't connect another Android device to the Smart Controller via USB and expect to see the image on both devices.

The BT300 glasses alone may interface with the DJI Smart Controller only if you have the HDMI box. The box is only available with the BT35E glasses.

I hope this makes sense.
thanks for the explanation and it makes sense, i will return my BT300 and get a BT35E:)

thanks for the explanation and it makes sense, i will return my BT300 and get a BT35E:)
I learned a new trick that may change your mind..... Sideload APKPure and use it to download AirDroid onto the SC. Then install AirMirror on the Moverio BT300 controller. Register both devices and you can mirror the SC on the glasses "wirelessly". Latency is tolerable as is resolution. Give it a try. It's free and worth a Go (pardon the pun).

I learned a new trick that may change your mind..... Sideload APKPure and use it to download AirDroid onto the SC. Then install AirMirror on the Moverio BT300 controller. Register both devices and you can mirror the SC on the glasses "wirelessly". Latency is tolerable as is resolution. Give it a try. It's free and worth a Go (pardon the pun).

Hi
Did you try it already?
If so can you please tell how big delays of image on BT-300
Thank you

Hi
Did you try it already?
If so can you please tell how big delays of image on BT-300
Thank you
I noticed a slight lag but you could try it out and see what you think. Lag seems to be very subjective.

thank you so much for your update, I will try it later today and let you know what happen:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming