DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI store order nightmare

Well i not yet. But if i dont get a full refund i would have to take actions.

ok, do what would you like to do. but I think you made a mistake, you sended incomplete package to replace. it does not matter what he said (support) on the phone. in the future if you will send something for replace, send a complete pack ;)

(sorry for my bad english! and sorry your story also!)

my friend sended back his mavic just third times since december 1. and hi got a good bird in the last week. this is a nightmare ;)

you want to buy a gopro karma? before you buy it, watch this!

(sorry for my bad english!)

I hear you man. Others thinks we whine too much has not been in my shoes lol. $1300 drone with accessories for a trip and the drone is DOA. Its ok **** happens but a bad customer service can be fixed

I hear you man. Others thinks we whine too much has not been in my shoes lol. $1300 drone with accessories for a trip and the drone is DOA. Its ok **** happens but a bad customer service can be fixed

what does it mean DOA?

Because suggesting litigation for a mistake or miscommunication is an excessive response.

Im not the only one having problems with DJI customer service. We all paid $1000 for this drone. In not the only one thats given the run around. We need to wake the CEO or whoever to step up their game. Remember when McDonald's served hot coffee without the written warning "Caution Hot" someone got burn and they sued mcdonalds to pay for the medical bill. But mcdonalds told them to grow up. They ordered hot coffee!! It was an idiotic litigation right? and you know what happened right? Mcdonalds lost and they made better cups after that

"Remember when McDonald's served hot coffee without the written warning "Caution Hot" someone got burn and they sued mcdonalds to pay for the medical bill."

yeah... like the microwave and the cat story (the old woman dried up her cat in the microwave, because wasn't sign on the micro: "don't do this") :D not a same story ;) in the USA everybody go to the court if have some problem with some product?

I think the best way if you acknowledge, you made a little mistake, because the deficient pack. always if you have to send something to replacement, you MUST send it with all parts. yes, DJI make mistakes whith some useless pieces of products, but you have to acknowledge the mavic is a brand new AC, with some "children's disease".

I think your best way to take a deep breath, close your eyes and a little calm down ;) (it's my friendly suggestion)

I wish all the best!

(sorry for my bad english!)

Last edited:
Im not the only one having problems with DJI customer service. We all paid $1000 for this drone. In not the only one thats given the run around. We need to wake the CEO or whoever to step up their game. Remember when McDonald's served hot coffee without the written warning "Caution Hot" someone got burn and they sued mcdonalds to pay for the medical bill. But mcdonalds told them to grow up. They ordered hot coffee!! It was an idiotic litigation right? and you know what happened right? Mcdonalds lost and they made better cups after that

Yes, that was idiotic litigious behavior that hurts all of us.

When I buy coffee, I do not need to be warned it's hot, because I'm not an idiot. There was nothing wrong with the coffee cups. The woman was a moron and place the cup between her legs. If I place a burning hot cup of coffee between my legs, well then I know the consequences if it spills.

When you buy ice cream, do you need a special warning that it's really cold?

Stop looking to resolve problems by stomping your feet. Grow up.

Reactions: mlaczek
Shipping is a nightmare with DJI, You cant even order a charger without waiting 3 weeks before they decide to ship it, and about a month later you will get a charger! I cant even imagine with a mavic

So you have ordered things from them before I see . LoL

Yes, that was idiotic litigious behavior that hurts all of us.

When I buy coffee, I do not need to be warned it's hot, because I'm not an idiot. There was nothing wrong with the coffee cups. The woman was a moron and place the cup between her legs. If I place a burning hot cup of coffee between my legs, well then I know the consequences if it spills.

When you buy ice cream, do you need a special warning that it's really cold?

Stop looking to resolve problems by stomping your feet. Grow up.

You must be the life of the parties [emoji23]

Reactions: pensioner
Update! Received my Mavic Pro today! And its still broken. Yes still broken after 3 weeks of waiting. Im gonna return this Mavic and hopefully get a refund.

They have the worst customer service.
Ordered Mavic with a promise of shipping 3-5 days after payment is confirmed. They didn't confirm my payment for 10 days after paying.
Finally got it 2 days before my vacation in the islands. Decided to buy the DJI care insurance. Got there and on the 3rd day I got a low voltage warning, the drone went wild, gimbal spinning out of control, depending when it should be hovering but was able to land it. After that the drone would not connect with the RC no matter what was done.
When I returned home I called customer service after many online attempts and they said they would need me to send it back. 3 days later they send me a return label. It arrives on a Friday at 11AM and they don't confirm receipt for almost a week and half a dozen online chats of me asking why it isn't listed as received. Finally its listed as received and a week later its says they are examining it and need 3-4 days. That was 8 days ago and its still in the same status. Closed on weekends.

I guess you can be this ****** when you are the prettiest girl at the party.

Reactions: Former Member
You must be the life of the parties [emoji23]
I'd rather party with Constantinople than someone who'd whine about suing me if I accidentally spilled my drink on them.

I understand that their customer service is lousy, but there's no way you'd win a lawsuit for it.

Reactions: constantinople
I'd rather party with Constantinople than someone who'd whine about suing me if I accidentally spilled my drink on them.

I understand that their customer service is lousy, but there's no way you'd win a lawsuit for it.

Spilling a drink is an accident ok. False advertisement is not. Bad service is not. Have fun with Constantinople lol. Btw my Mavic came back from DJI repair and guess what? It still has issues with gimbal. So there you go i have no drone for my trip. I have to buy a drone somewhere else. See the hassle there buddy?

You said you sent it back for exchange, not repair. Why would they repair it?

They have the worst customer service.
Ordered Mavic with a promise of shipping 3-5 days after payment is confirmed. They didn't confirm my payment for 10 days after paying.
Finally got it 2 days before my vacation in the islands. Decided to buy the DJI care insurance. Got there and on the 3rd day I got a low voltage warning, the drone went wild, gimbal spinning out of control, depending when it should be hovering but was able to land it. After that the drone would not connect with the RC no matter what was done.
When I returned home I called customer service after many online attempts and they said they would need me to send it back. 3 days later they send me a return label. It arrives on a Friday at 11AM and they don't confirm receipt for almost a week and half a dozen online chats of me asking why it isn't listed as received. Finally its listed as received and a week later its says they are examining it and need 3-4 days. That was 8 days ago and its still in the same status. Closed on weekends.

I guess you can be this ****** when you are the prettiest girl at the party.

I hear you man! im in the same exact boat as you! We spend lots of money on it and they dont take care of us.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13