DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI store order nightmare

Without a doubt DJI is behaving badly on many fronts and the experience is hit or miss. They falsely promise 1-3 days shipping after payment confirmation and you get it when you get it. In the early months the repair (replace as I don't think anything gets repaired) and that went to crap as they ran out of replacement units.

As for a lawsuit, a great way to burn money frivolously with no chance to make a dent however my message is caveat emptor.

There are hundreds of messages about these issues and I have enjoyed the frustration first hand so you can expect bad service.

You have to decide when you purchase whether you choose to go with it or not.

It's the reality. The Mavic is the best game in town, DJI is clearly overwhelmed with the market response and being a Chinese company, they behave differently than our expectations in the West.

The stories are frustrating however in the end, everyone seems to get to a happy place eventually and they (we) love our Mavvies.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Update! Finally got my full refund after speaking to a manager and calling daily and explaining to different people. I guess you just have to be persistent. Im gonna wait until they fix this mess. I might buy again when i go on vacation. I tried the new karma drone and seems to be ok. But if youre used to the DJI drones the karma is just a toy. Hope DJI steps up thier cust service because go pro cust service is better than theirs.

The karma is a complete joke... I do feel for anyone who gets a bad mavic because man these things are amazing.. but to even mention the karma is a disgrace.. not to mention even GoPro's are a joke 400 bucks for a 4K mini camera that just records ok footage lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart