DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI support can't send me a shipping label

cameraz

Reactions
This is the strangest thing. Several days ago I went to the DJI website, and paid them $36.00 for a replacement drone under Care Refresh. I received an email (Yahoo) from DJI, saying that they would email me a shipping label. But by the end of the day when I hadn't received the label, I contacted them and asked when I would get it.

I received a reply from DJI, saying that they already been sent the label, and that I should check my Inbox and Spam folders (something I already did, several times). But there was no label. So I contacted DJI again, and they said they would send me another label.

Well, I didn't get the label again, so I contacted them once more. I asked if they could please send it this time to another email address (Comcast) that I use. They said they would do this. But again, I never received the label.

So, I just got off the phone one more time with DJI, and suggested it might work if they send me the label as a .pdf document. The agent said he would ask the technicians to do this. As things stand right now, I'm still waiting for the label.

Does anybody have any idea why I can't receive the email with the label? DJI said the label is actually being sent from a UPS (United Parcel Service) site, but when I contacted UPS, they said that they can't send me a label; DJI has to do it. It's all very frustrating. 😖

could be as simple as your email address not being correct ,due to a typing error by dept that sends it ,as far as UPS is concerned ,DJI probably send them an instruction with your details on, telling them to generate a shipping label and forward it to you ,there is a breakdown in communication somewhere

could be as simple as your email address not being correct ,due to a typing error by dept that sends it ,as far as UPS is concerned ,DJI probably send them an instruction with your details on, telling them to generate a shipping label and forward it to you ,there is a breakdown in communication somewhere
This same exact issue happened to me with DJI a year ago, when I had to send in a previous drone for repairs. I never received the shipping label, although DJI told me they sent it multiple times. I'm wondering if my antivirus program is blocking it somehow? I don't remember how we eventually resolved the issue.

This same exact issue happened to me with DJI a year ago, when I had to send in a previous drone for repairs. I never received the shipping label, although DJI told me they sent it multiple times. I'm wondering if my antivirus program is blocking it somehow? I don't remember how we eventually resolved the issue.
In my early training a year ago, I ended up using Care Refresh 3 times, and it was never a problem. It sounds like your email address is getting garbled in transmission somehow.

I've never talked to DJI on the phone, all of my interactions have been strictly email.

Is their something weird about your email address, or your hosting service?

Good luck!

Is their something weird about your email address, or your hosting service?
As Chaosrider asked...

I just went through my old emails and when I returned a Mini 2 last February under Care Refresh, I received a reply within one-hour with the Return Shipping Label as an attachment (PDF). And when that drone was defective, it was also returned it in March, also received a reply, but I had to wait 3-hours… (LoL), and the Return Shipping Label was again an attached PDF Label.

So, with no intent to insult you, did you check to see if the return label was an attachment to the Email?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters