DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI support question from newbie!

Paul_H

Reactions
Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a UK support office for DJI and/or has anyone had missing item issues resolved?
Just picked up my first ever drone a few days ago - Air 2. Found the RC-Lightning cable missing so went to DJI chat online to ask about getting a replacement. After that chat I very quickly received an email from DJI acknowledging my request (email contained the serial number I had quoted) which stated that I'd get a follow up email with further details for my enquiry.
I noticed the time stamp on the email was GMT +8, so they're obviously not local! I've not had any follow up yet. Thanks for any info.

Hi Paul_H Welcome to Mavic Pilots.

I haven't had any dealings with DJI support but they must have stock in the UK, I bought some batteries direct from DJI and they had a UK shipping address.
Don't know if THIS 7 ways to contact DJI will help.
Hope you get things sorted soon.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Air 2 manual HERE
Most of all have FUN

Reactions: Heindrich1988
Hey Cyborg, thanks for that! There's a UK phone number in there that I'll try.
It's all unpacked and charged, just want the right cable to fly it now....

Found the RC-Lightning cable missing so went to DJI chat online to ask about getting a replacement.
Just use another cord.
If you have an Apple device, you must have a cord you use to charge that?
Or electronics stores are full of them.

Nanjad by Meta4
Do you have a cable with the necessary contacts ? I don’t have an iPhone or an air 2 but any cable with the correct contacts should get you flying.

Thanks both of you,
Can't use the iPhone charging cable as that is standard Usb on one end, not the small "RC" connector.
I have just ordered one in the last few minutes, but just a bit peeved at having to spend another UK £18 on what should be in the box that cost me UK £949 five days ago ! :rolleyes:
Just for ref, for UK users - the UK phone number seems just to give multiple variations of contacting them via their online support systems.

• Sad
Reactions: THE CYBORG
Mine came with the proper cable already in the remote. Make sure that it's not already connected, you have to lift the antenna and the 2 plugs that you see in the antenna well should have a small cord connected at both ends to the remote. Lift the left-hand one and it goes to your phone, the other stays in the remote.

And the RC's port is USB-C. A replacement cable would be USB-C to lighting. With laptops going to only C ports, the cable is becoming common.

Hadn't realised it was USB-C, but thank you. And I did get one sent from DJI which arrived shortly after the Christmas period at no cost. So thumbs up to them for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21