DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI WAYPOINT UPDATE

Sitka78

Reactions
I just updated my mavic 2 zoom and controller with dji assistant 2, and am not able to find the waypoint icon on the screen. Is this only for the mavic 2 pro? After tapping on the controller icon on the main screen, and reading from left to right, I have hyperlapse, quick shot, active track, point of interest, tap fly and cinematic mode only. I must have missed something.

Reactions: FastZX6R
Are you running DJI GO 4.3.12 on an Apple device?

Reactions: FastZX6R
You can find the version in the General Settings --> About section of DJI GO. Or just open the App Store and check if an update is available.

Its sketchy in that it isnt working with my 2 iPhones either. Works on my iPad Pro.

Last edited:
You can find the version in the General Settings --> About section of DJI GO. Or just open the App Store and check if an update is available.
Thank you, I went to store rather than the update area and it showed the 4.3.12 and got it updated, thanks again.

Reactions: fozzzy

Ok, I got it. I swear, I updated both phones with DJI Go 4 yesterday with the right version, and today both phones showed the update is available! So I did it and now it works! Anyone with the same issue should try reinstalling it.
Cheers!

Thanks update, you opened up a world of NFZ's. Top it off 2 of my flying spot won't let me take off. There's no airports around, or heliports, or any kind of Aircraft of any type ports...

B
Thanks update, you opened up a world of NFZ's. Top it off 2 of my flying spot won't let me take off. There's no airports around, or heliports, or any kind of Aircraft of any type ports...
Same thing happened to me update before this one. My home is now in a NFZ created because my location is in the approach corridor to a small private local airport and a hunk of that approach area is in blue which is the NFZ. I seldom if ever have seen any small aircraft in that area above me that are on approach to the airport. Too bad we can't at least take off and then be restricted to altitude in those spots. But our comments on this subject probably belong in another thread.

Am I missing something or do you have to be connected to AC to see the flight modes? just seems strange as I would like to plan the flight before getting the AC out. However, it seems like you cant preset a lot items in Go4 before connecting.

Reactions: Dragonfly
my waypoints icon was there but disappeared and I can't get it back...Android system

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky