DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI would like you to “See The Bigger Picture” on July 18th – announcement?

I'm sorry, I stole this from the new Mavic ll forum. Only 24 hours to go not much left to know.

1534916216x-1566660876.jpg

Anyone think these will be available tomorrow at places like Best Buy and B&H or more likely just available for online orders from DJI?

Anyone think these will be available tomorrow at places like Best Buy and B&H or more likely just available for online orders from DJI?

Mavic Pro took 4-5 months before the high street shops had a reliable supply.
They may have improved them somewhat but for sure the mavic 2s are going to sell out. There's going to be a supply/demand problem for quite a while.

For the sake of my wallet, I hope not.

My guess is that it while take a while for stock to hit external retail channels, but we shall see.

HLG and 10 bit. And variable aperture. That's a lot higher spec than i thought.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's in Best Buy's Sunday flyer. They had an extra 30 days from the cancelled announcement. Plus rumor has it they've been in production since February. DJI'S releases have been going better but I don't think the demand was as high as it will be for the magic 2.

Reactions: Gringorio
Wow I have never seen an event that has had it's details leaked so badly.
I like the look of the camera specs but the big issue is going to be price! If it's sub $1000 it will be enticing, if its like $1500 they can keep it because that will be $1500 plus another boat load of accessory $$. By time I am finished it would be a $2000 investment. Anyway fingers crossed that they don't botch up the delivery times.

Rob

Reactions: darkneo
Wow I have never seen an event that has had it's details leaked so badly.
I like the look of the camera specs but the big issue is going to be price! If it's sub $1000 it will be enticing, if its like $1500 they can keep it because that will be $1500 plus another boat load of accessory $$. By time I am finished it would be a $2000 investment. Anyway fingers crossed that they don't botch up the delivery times.

Rob
We do have a new section if you guys didn't know it for these .
Mavic Pro II
Saw this in it as far as price but we really won't know till tomorrow now will we .
1299USD Pro 2 - Standard
1599USD Pro 2 Fly More Combo

Reactions: Drone Master

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito