DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI would like you to “See The Bigger Picture” on July 18th – announcement?

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
Looking forward to the announcement on the 23rd ...... :)

I have heard that the flymore pack will retail for about $2400 here in oz. This puts it in the price range of the phantoms

Common, I'm getting real disappointed not seeing a pre release mp2... I thought some of you guys claimed to be big shots! Get it together Lol

People would have had them for 2-3 months at least (way before the original cancelled dates).
Also all would be under NDAs with potential fines for breach and certainly the guaranteed scenario of never being given a DJI or likely other major company pre-release device to review ever again.

Reactions: Drone Master
I have heard that the flymore pack will retail for about $2400 here in oz. This puts it in the price range of the phantoms

But P5 will be announced which will put the Phantom back above that level.

I fully expect the 1" sensor version to be $500US or so more than the basic zoom version.

By the sounds of it the 1" sensor version will be at least as featured and capable as the Phantom 4 Pro 2.0, so if it can also fold up, I would expect pricing to at least be similar.

On the Phantom line currently DJI charges a significant premium for the 1" sensor. I'd expect the Zoom model to be closer to the old Mavic Pro pricing at release.

A UK catalogue had the Mavic 2 Pro on offer with a £500 discount for about 2 minute until pulled.

However, from that you can infer the UK RRP is £1200 ($1550). Which i'd guess will translate to $1200US elsewhere or so as the UK gets robbed blind with 20% VAT and other fees.

Reactions: Greg Smithski
So are you saying the normal price would be about £1700 without the discount? DJI has approximately 70 to 80% of the market depending on what article you read. They have no real competition. I can't wait to see what the new batteries will cost.

So are you saying the normal price would be about £1700 without the discount? DJI has approximately 70 to 80% of the market depending on what article you read. They have no real competition. I can't wait to see what the new batteries will cost.

No it works out at £1200 without the discount. Which i'd expect to be $1200 outside the ripoff UK.

072202k4lb1kq476bbblh1.jpg

Reactions: Greg Smithski
Very interesting. ...... ;)

There's gotta be a reason that thing looks taller and fatter. You normally would think it would look sleeker than the Mavic Pro. It isn't the battery because that stops higher up. I can't imagine it's due to the extra sensors. That gap where the lens is just seems unnecessarily big. That may mean it is removable for a larger one (1" maybe?) and/or maybe that hand held device is tucked in there?. . . .

Z

27DDF7A9-3376-4F47-A340-5403FCFE6EBD.jpeg
There's gotta be a reason that thing looks taller and fatter. You normally would think it would look sleeker than the Mavic Pro. It isn't the battery because that stops higher up. I can't imagine it's due to the extra sensors. That gap where the lens is just seems unnecessarily big. That may mean it is removable for a larger one (1" maybe?) and/or maybe that hand held device is tucked in there?. . . .

Z
It does appear to look a bit fatter. It is possible that the gimbal may be removable. That would be a nice added feature.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots