DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do the standard (white) goggles work good with the Mavic 2 pro?

Adrabago

Reactions
I’ve been reading a lot of things online about the range issues and not being able to record in 4K while getting a 1080p transmission. Are these problems only on the RE goggles or do the white ones have problems too? Do the white goggles work as good with M2P as they do with the original MP? Thanks

Yes i have both goggles and i pushed my mavic zoom to 5800M and had no problems but with my RE ones its a load of rubbish

Reactions: Adrabago
The MP1 can record in 4K while using the original DJI goggles. You have to select Keep Current rather than HD, or Smooth (720 60fps) in goggles settings when starting the flight
Yes, aka not have 1080p ("HD") transmission exactly as we were saying.

So with the white goggles u can get 5800M but the RE ones u can only get short range? That really sucks considering DJI is selling the Mavic 2 bundled with the RE goggles. I guess I’ll be going with the white ones then.
The M2 has range issues both with the RE and white goggles, but not everyone seems to have the issue to the same extent.

i own a pair of white goggles and an m2p.

i did about 3.1km today without any hiccups. a few frames lost here and there but very very minor. fully usable. could have gone further.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent