DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you have a Back Pack for your M2 that you just love?

Attachments

• mavic-2-ready-to-fly-outdoor-rucksack.png
    mavic-2-ready-to-fly-outdoor-rucksack.png
    523 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20191020-WA0051.jpg
    IMG-20191020-WA0051.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20191020-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20191020-WA0045.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20191020-WA0049.jpg
    IMG-20191020-WA0049.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 32
There are currently 3 backpacks for the Mavic 2 at Tomcase.de

Different colors and a very good quality. I bought one and am really very satisfied.

Didn't realise they did back packs. I can vouch for the quality of their hard cases. I've had one for the Spark, Mavic Air and now Mavic 2.

Reactions: Bernd2019
Yeah, I guess it's pretty new. I also got an email from them that they have a small backpack in development. The current backpack is very well thought out and everything fits. Also Smart Controller, Combo, batteries for the Crystalsky with Hub.

I am also very satisfied with the quality of the backpack. Everything flawless and TOP processed. Also the inlay is reinforced on the bottom by a plastic plate.

Thanks pross. I looked at all the backpacks and didn't really like the ones with the foam so I ended up going with this 250. Looks like it has everything I needed. Thanks again!
Great choice!
I'm a pack-freak.
Won't settle for anything less than perfect for my needs.
My current all-around backpack I spent 3 months searching before buying.

Was a quicker choice for a M2P pack.
The LowePro DroneGuard BP 250.
I'm happy every time I use it.

19 LowePro DroneGuard BP 250 backpack.jpg

Reactions: Bernd2019
hello

i have this one:

it can fit all you need

i can take a photo with everything inside

i have M2Z and fly more kit, 4 baterys, mavmount, ipadpro9", osmo action and few more acessories, very good back pack, not big, not small, very nice and good price, i get it for 40 pounds :) at german ebay

To be honest, almost all of the photo type backpacks, drone specific ones as well are utter garbage. They all feel like you have strapped a brick of foam on your back. They universially have very poor ventilation for your back. Your back is essential to shed heat and moisture for cooling when hiking hard. I am a professional geologist. We hike all the time, not little jaunts on park like trails, but rather in hard rocky or wet jungle environments. Typically I will hike 5-10 klicks a day. As of late I have been bringing the drone to help locate spots I may find interesting. I have always brought camera gear. Documentation is very important to our profession. So we obsessively shoot photos. The drone has added a new dimension. I have tried all kinds of backpacks, from Lowe to WYNRD. They all feel awful. I settled on using Domke Photo wraps. They come in 3 sizes and I can wrap the drone up safely and insert it in any decent backpack. None of this overpriced foam block stuff. The other thing about these backpacks, they encourage you to bring way more stuff than you will ever need in the field. Every gram will feel like a kilo after 5 klicks. Aside from that, they are cheap, only a few $$ each. Other brands have started to make them as well and have roughly the same features, nylon covered exterior, thin foam layer, velcro tabs. I wrap all my photo gear, usually just a Nikon D850, one macro and one wide zoom, now plus the drone and stuff, geopick, water and a small human repair kit. Stuff it all into my Osprey backpack. It has excellent suspension and unsurpassed ventilation.

Don't let the marketing types lead you to believe you need something specific for a drone. They are sensitive, but not so delicate they need level 5 protection. I almost never fall and if I do, the drone is the last thing I am worried about if I do. Besides most of those bricks folks are strapping to their backs are as likely to hurt you in a fall. Think wrestling, where the big beefy guy tries to snap a back over his knee.

View attachment 84688View attachment 84689

An interesting take on transporting a drone on REAL hikes. (g)

I've posted in other threads that I used the DJI relatively small pack that came with the FlyMore kit. At first, I thought it was too constrained and consigned it to a closet, and it is constrained. But then I took my zoom and smart controller on a snow hike last Spring I decided to play with packing it. I decided to use the flymore pack and put that inside my, yes, OSPREY day pack. It worked really well. I managed to pack three batteries, the drone, smart controller, extra propellers and some other odds and ends into the flymore and then packed that in my Osprey surrounded by my puffy jacket. I had water, lunch, micro-spikes and other 10 essentials. Carried well although I'm not use to that much extra weight generally in a day pack I'm hoping to take it out cross-country skiing this Winter.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000