DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Doe And Fawn Walking Along Bean Field (relaxing)

the doe's follow the drone around and stand under it in the summer heat. they love the draft it puts off. The bucks not so much.
brilliant mate I did the same a week ago with 8 horses they playfully chased mine!

Yorkshire, I’m in Pennsylvania, just next door to Ohio and twins are common here. Soybeans are like candy to whitetails until fall when they become too hard.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Mrs was sure keeping an eye on the drone early on. Well done!
I guess they are pre-harvest product samplers! :D

Reactions: scott492010
Nice shot of wildlife- especially as you didn’t disturb them. Good work! Interesting thing about fawns in ag fields, it sometimes leads to a tragedy. I posted about this before, you’ll find it interesting:

Nice shot of wildlife- especially as you didn’t disturb them. Good work! Interesting thing about fawns in ag fields, it sometimes leads to a tragedy. I posted about this before, you’ll find it interesting:

wow. there is approx. 75 acres mowed here each year and i dont remember this ever being an issue. I could be wrong though. There are areas around here that are never mowed and i image they stay in there. Not to mention we have a over abundance of deer in the last decade with a seemingly declining population of coyotes which i believe are the only real threat to these deer given the amount of adults.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127