DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does a Tripletek tablet work with a Mavic 3 pro?

offtheback

Reactions
I looked at the Mavic 3 Pro with the RC pro controller.I'm used to an 8" Crystal Sky with a Mavic 2 Pro and the screen on the 3's Pro controller is too small for my liking and you can't go to full screen to eliminate the data readouts.Does the Tripletek have touchscreen and I assume you can't do full screen due to the Fly app.I read that the RC non Pro(with screen)has poorer connectivity/distance than the other 2 remotes.True?

The Tripltek tablet has touchsceen and full-screen; it is your typical Android tablet and will work with the Mavic 3 Pro.

Perhaps I'm confused but I thought the app gives the command to go full screen and the Fly app on the pro remote does not have that power
Power has nothing to do with it. What you are calling "full screen" is a telemetry free view, which is not available in the Fly app, unless using an external monitor hooked up to the RC Pro through the mini HDMI port, and selecting that telemetry free view, instead of a mirroring of the RC Pro screen. Any size monitor can be used. FeelWorld makes several size such monitors including a 10.5” one that LifThor makes an RC Pro mount for.

Power has nothing to do with it. What you are calling "full screen" is a telemetry free view, which is not available in the Fly app, unless using an external monitor hooked up to the RC Pro through the mini HDMI port, and selecting that telemetry free view, instead of a mirroring of the RC Pro screen. Any size monitor can be used. FeelWorld makes several size such monitors including a 10.5” one that LifThor makes an RC Pro mount for.
Thank you for that.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Back in stock now, too, despite the description in the link summary!

Reactions: offtheback
Back in stock now, too, despite the description in the link summary!

Thanks for your help!