DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does any one NOT have the filming stop / gimbal reset issue?

Yes, I had the same issue recently!!! It would happen every time exactly 9 minutes in flight. I was using 700 firmware. I'd tried different camera settings and different microSD cards but that did help. Got into the firmware and made some changes (can't say exactly what because doing so will get this post deleted) and no problems so far.

Reactions: newguy
Yes, I had the same issue recently!!! It would happen every time exactly 9 minutes in flight. I was using 700 firmware. I'd tried different camera settings and different microSD cards but that did help. Got into the firmware and made some changes (can't say exactly what because doing so will get this post deleted) and no problems so far.
Is there a way you can point in the right direction or maybe a PM. I don't have this problem all the time but I have had it happen to me and always at 09:05 when it starts a new file. I can get into my firmware.

Its a " faulty recording cable " it only happens when im on a record mode. :(

Its a " faulty recording cable " it only happens when im on a record mode. :(
Yeah, same thing here but honestly I have not had it happen in some time now. I seem to think only when I first got the Mavic it happened twice and that was it (I've had my Mavic for 4 months now). So I don't think it is a faulty cable in my case but I don't know what I did to fix the issue if anything!

Mind gets random glitches and stops recording. Happens occasionally. It just loses signal then reconnects

saw this topic in my email and had to respond. I also have had this issue. It ruined a project for me. I was filming a kids soccer game and had almost every single aerial shot of the kids scoring fail. Jumpy footage or no recording done at all while the ipad said that it was recording.

saw this topic in my email and had to respond. I also have had this issue. It ruined a project for me. I was filming a kids soccer game and had almost every single aerial shot of the kids scoring fail. Jumpy footage or no recording done at all while the ipad said that it was recording.

What kind of SD card were you using?

Yes, I have had this gimbal reset happen today. Around 9:06 into the flight. I have seen others like mlash post similar time frame for the reset. Might be issue recording 4k and reaching 4gb file size on SD card. Hunch...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga