DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anybody know the password for the Mavic Pro Manual (PDF)

Tekkieflippo

Reactions
That is, basically my question. Why I need it, I want to remake the manual into a more practical synopsis, I mean just a double paged sheet with the highlights for me.

So please if someone has this password that allows one to edit the PDF file, would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks already & goooooood flight!

Tekkie

That is, basically my question. Why I need it, I want to remake the manual into a more practical synopsis, I mean just a double paged sheet with the highlights for me.

So please if someone has this password that allows one to edit the PDF file, would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks already & goooooood flight!

Tekkie

No but just print it then scan it through some OCR and you will have a text document you can edit.

Okay thanks for your contributions so far! I even have troubles printing the pdf file, it seems to be so massive!! I am using a Brother HL-2240D by the way.
I edit pdf's all the time with ABBYY PDF Transformer+ but there are many alterantives to do this (from Adobe itself)
Why? I ditch all the languages that I don't need and understand among others. So if anybody knows the password...
Fly yer birds safely!!

Fat kudos to you fcat! Works like a charm, now i can highlight stuff and copy illustrations for my quicksheet!!

Thanksalot!!

Hi,
As you have already get the solution, but there is also another utility i.e. SysTools PDF Unlocker. This software does not require the password to remove security from PDF documents. Along with this, after removing password security, all permissions are enabled by the software. The software is available for both Windows & Mac OS X.

Click the link: PDF Unlocker Tool to Remove Password Restrictions from PDF – Mac & Win

Thanks

Mis-understood the question.

You should start from scratch, PDFs are not intended to be editable documents.
DJI has not only protected the manual, it also prohibits 'copy/paste'.
It turns out that the manual (if we think about paper time) is a buyer's right and becomes its property after purchase. Afterwards, nothing prevents the buyer from photocopying, scratching and even using it for 'cleaning'. By moving to electronic document and inhibiting an 'attribute' as important as 'copy/paste', DJI has a 'more papist than pope' attitude. This is my opinion.

Reactions: AZDave
DJI has not only protected the manual, it also prohibits 'copy/paste'.

I can cut and paste?

2© 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved. Using this manual Legends Warning Important Hints and Tips Reference Read Before the First Flight Read the following documents before using the MAVIC TM Pro:
1. Mavic Pro In the Box
2. Mavic Pro User Manual
3. Mavic Pro Quick Start Guide
4. Mavic Pro Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines
5. Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guide lines We recommend that you watch all tutorial videos on the official DJI TM website and read the Disclaimer before you fly.
Prepare for your first flight by reviewing the Mavic Pro Quick Start Guide and refer to the User Manual for more details.Video Tutorials Please watch the tutorial videos at the link below, which demonstrates how to use Mavic...

If I want the pictures I would just screen capture?

Attachments

• MAvicMan.jpg
    MAvicMan.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: cien952
I can cut and paste?

2© 2017 DJI All Rights Reserved. Using this manual Legends Warning Important Hints and Tips Reference Read Before the First Flight Read the following documents before using the MAVIC TM Pro:
1. Mavic Pro In the Box
2. Mavic Pro User Manual
5. Mavic Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guide lines We recommend that you watch all tutorial videos on the official DJI TM website and read the Disclaimer before you fly.
Prepare for your first flight by reviewing the Mavic Pro Quick Start Guide and refer to the User Manual for more details.Video Tutorials Please watch the tutorial videos at the link below, which demonstrates how to use Mavic...

I can cut and paste?

1. Mavic Pro In the Box
2. Mavic Pro User Manual

I, in various versions of the Mavic Air 2 manual, English version, have never been able to do this. You can believe it or not. That's why I always use a software, which in good time, was indicated by the member F6Rider. For me, question closed.

It turns out that the manual (if we think about paper time) is a buyer's right and becomes its property after purchase.
The physical paper manual may become the property of the buyer but it’s contents remain the property of DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan