DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone know the symptoms of smart controller aircraft disconnected?

jinoland

Reactions
Sometimes the connection between the Mavic 2 Pro and the smart controller is disconnected.
Yesterday, there was a disconnection symptom at a distance of 3M in front of me.
I saw it right in front of my eyes.. Only the video cuts off, all flight information disappears, and the screen freezes.
However, when I moved the stick, the aircraft was controlled normally.

RTH is not working when this symptom occurs. It is presumed that the reason is that only the screen is stopped, and control is possible.

When this symptom appeared, the only way to get it back to normal was to reboot the smart controller.

When the smart controller is turned off, the Mavic 2 immediately performs RTH.

Does anyone know anything about this symptom?

Please watch the video! :)

Reactions: Lob's Falcon
This may not help with your problem but your antenna should not point to the air craft (pg.12) in the controller manual. You have them set as if the craft is directly over head.
Hope this helps.
The image stuttering symptom shown as an example has nothing to do with the direction of the antenna because the aircraft is right in front (3m).
When the aircraft is far away, the antenna must face the aircraft for better signal transmission.

Thanks for the good info.

Reactions: Winslow 3
Hi all, I too have disconnection problem (video only fortunately) M2pro and smartcontroller ... video signal went black and it was impossible to stop recording, I was still controlling the drone, distance and altitude no more than 5m, landed, turned off and turned on again then everything worked ... I don't understand, everything always updated,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78