DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does DJI Assistant 2 actually work..?

between 4 birds and 4 controllers,ive got one controller to work

i had problem with forward vision sensor calibration. Could not get Mavic to calibrate, tried many times. DJI support said that need a computer screen minimum of 17", my laptop was only 15". Finally had to send back to DJI.

I have a feeling that it is something on this laptop causing it, as i have other bits of software that behave strangely but work fine on another laptop.... I think i will just use my other laptop for any Mavic related stuff!

I have a feeling that it is something on this laptop causing it, as i have other bits of software that behave strangely but work fine on another laptop.... I think i will just use my other laptop for any Mavic related stuff!
others may want to try what i did in this thread,after months my assistant works.
dji assistant 2-SUCCESS!

I've had no issues at all. Win 7 and Win 10 on a couple of different computers.

I got error message indicating that my sensors were out of calibration and I should contact DJI. I did, but I also found a good video on

If you haven't printed the manual from the DJI website, it's worth the paper. They also mention using this app in the manual.

Rich
Hi all :)
I can't seem to find the manual on the DJI website.
This is where I'm looking.
Mavic Air– Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

No issues in Win 10. Works perfectly. Connect to USB port on the computer then turn on the MP, RC, or goggles, and instantly recognized. Maybe I’m just lucky.

Works for me on both of my Windows 10 machines. And I will add, far better than going through the controller itself!

FIREWALL!!
My firewall blocks it as it uses three modules to attempt to connect to the internet,
"assistant application",
C:\program files (x86)\dji product\dji assistant 2\assistant\root.exe

"Electron"
C:\program files (x86)\dji product\dji assistant 2\assistant\browser2\djibrowser.exe

"visionstartrer.exe"
C:\program files (x86)\dji product\dji assistant 2\assistant\visionstarter.exe"

If any of these programs are blocked from the internet, it wont connect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman