DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does dji have unofficial repair company I sent my drone to the wrong place I am very displeased with dji

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna report this shady repair shop impersonating DJI and using their logo to the actual DJI real quick brb

Who we are not
A China based company called Dà-Jiāng Innovations (DBA DJI)
And yet you use their logo and branding. Again, all I am saying is it is easy for people to confuse you for the "China based company called Dà-Jiāng Innovations" which other wise is known as DJI, which probably has a trademark on the logo.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I think, and the Mods/Admins may agree, the initial point and concern of the OP was met and resolved, and we shouldn't start finger pointing and bashing a service or business. No one in this thread, with exception of the OP, has personally interacted with them.

He got his resolve, they worked out the return, and they can work out the other part via private messages.

We don't need to add any fuel to it.

Reactions: DDS and BigAl07
I think, and the Mods/Admins may agree, the initial point and concern of the OP was met and resolved, and we shouldn't start finger pointing and bashing a service or business. No one in this thread, with exception of the OP, has personally interacted with them.

He got his resolve, they worked out the return, and they can work out the other part via private messages.

We don't need to add any fuel to it.

I whole heartedly agree. This thread has ran it's course and is suddenly spiraling into the ditches.

If you want to discus this in a dedicated thread about it start a new one but this thread is now closed.

**** Thread Closed ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure