DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does warranty work get a new part or will I get a refurbished unit back?

josh lindhorst

Reactions
I have what looks to be over torqued screws and a cracked gimbal housing. Do you think i'll get a refurbished unit back if I send it in? Or would they just replace the camera and gimbal?
View media item 468

Nobody here knows what you will get. DJI has been sending out a lot of refurbished aircraft, so you could get an entirely different aircraft back.

I feel like when a unit is sent in for repair, a refurbished unit is sent instead to expedite the repair process. As units come in, they assess the issue, and send you a refurb. Then again, I have no proof to back this up. Just purely my speculation.

I do not believe there is someone who has sent in their unit and got the exact aircraft back. Or maybe they are just not letting us aware.

I originally bought a new mavic and they originally agreed for a replacement. But when they received it they changed it to a repair. Means they might send me back or replace it with a used one. Looks like DJI is waiting for a class action lawsuit. They gonna learn that way. Hire more people and treat customers better.

Reactions: Pushpak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman