DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dolly Zoom is grey'd out ... and won't work

Rusty in Bend

Reactions
It worked fine in a test a few days ago. I just went to use it again, and on the selection screen Dolly Zoom is grey and there's an "x" in the to right corner of that section of the pick-bar. All the other selections are fine. Anybody have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong?

Something I learned today on a slightly different part of the system, check that your flight mode switch on the right side of the controller is where you want it. This switch seems to be easier to move than the m1. If it’s in tripod mode, there will be some stuff missing on the screen. Just a thought.

I'm embarrassed to say that I figured it out, and I'm going to share this even though it makes me look really stupid.

I had watched some camera settings videos, and decided to leave the small Histogram window open. I picked a nice clear space at the bottom of the screen to locate that window.

Who knew that when selection boxes (like Dolly Zoom) open, they actually open "underneath" the Histogram window, so I was actually looking at my selection, underneath and through the Histogram window. When I tried to select Dolly Zoom, all I was doing was tapping the Histogram window.

Is it just me, or is this a bug? Shouldn't selection boxes like that always open "over" standard screen windows? I mean, they do for everything else on the screen. Why would the Histogram window block a selection box?

You can move the histogram window and place it anywhere you want on the display. Just hold your finger on it and drag.

What would be nice is if they could map one of the back controller buttons so you could display/remove the histogram with a quick tap.

You can move the histogram window and place it anywhere you want on the display. Just hold your finger on it and drag.

What would be nice is if they could map one of the back controller buttons so you could display/remove the histogram with a quick tap.

Yup ... totally knew that, but didn't figure that out as I was pushing the Dolly Zoom button with nothing happening.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk