DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Dolphins doing what dolphins do

Heckmaniac's Drone

Reactions
Captured this off the coast of Brigantine Island, NJ. Lucky encounter while flying to capture another scene, I ran across a school of dolphins. Clip is over 3 min (longer than I normally post), so feel free to skim through, or watch in entirety - enjoy, and like or comment if compelled to do so. Also attached a couple stills from that outing.6A6CA019-31A8-4EAF-A26D-19F85B4B8692.jpegAAD37B79-E655-484F-B994-6631161E8825.jpeg

Captured this off the coast of Brigantine Island, NJ. Lucky encounter while flying to capture another scene, I ran across a school of dolphins. Clip is over 3 min (longer than I normally post), so feel free to skim through, or watch in entirety - enjoy, and like or comment if compelled to do so. Also attached a couple stills from that outing.View attachment 149400View attachment 149401

Its nice when a live show like that pops up unexpectedly. Great video.

Captured this off the coast of Brigantine Island, NJ. Lucky encounter while flying to capture another scene, I ran across a school of dolphins. Clip is over 3 min (longer than I normally post), so feel free to skim through, or watch in entirety - enjoy, and like or comment if compelled to do so. Also attached a couple stills from that outing.View attachment 149400View attachment 149401

You could live three lifetimes and never see such a beautiful site. Well done!

Reactions: Heckmaniac's Drone
Good job! Lot of boogie woogie going on. Daily occurrence with my job. Customers loved the dolphins jumping behind my boat on the way out, often made the day. Helped with tips too. We named many as we saw the same families for years. Watched the babies grow to adults. Loved it (pre drones though). Thanks for the post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329