DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't know what's up?

whitlow

Reactions
I haven't flown in a while so did the updates on my Air 2s and went out to fly. Everything went fine until I rth and landed. Went to turn off the drone and the lights on the battery are rotating. Push it to turn it off and the drone just beeped and will not turn off. I had to let the battery completely drain for it to turn off. What's went wrong and what should I do?
Thanks

I didn't just remove the battery was concerned it might mess something up. And yes I did push it twice tried it with another battery and it did the same thing. I noticed the controller lights were also blinking. It would not turn off either. This time I disconnected the USB cable from the controller and both the drone and the controller would turn off.

Reactions: ddockrat+
I didn't just remove the battery was concerned it might mess something up. And yes I did push it twice tried it with another battery and it did the same thing. I noticed the controller lights were also blinking. It would not turn off either. This time I disconnected the USB cable from the controller and both the drone and the controller would turn off.
maybe try another USB cable and see if that sorts it

Which USB cable? the one to the phone/screen or the charging cable?

I haven't flown in a while so did the updates on my Air 2s and went out to fly. Everything went fine until I rth and landed. Went to turn off the drone and the lights on the battery are rotating. Push it to turn it off and the drone just beeped and will not turn off. I had to let the battery completely drain for it to turn off. What's went wrong and what should I do?
Thanks
Where did you keep the Batteries stored at. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007