DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgrade Firmware MA

TZero

Reactions
My MA has gotten a lot worse after upgrading the firmware to version 0400, especially in the preview lag (footage on the phone)
Has anyone done the roll down of the 0400 firmware for the 0300 ??
Have you used DUMLore ???

Instead of rolling back try reinstalling the latest firmware.

I've done this.
I also recalibrated everything (MA, Controller, etc)
I believe that after I installed the 0400, my MA worsened a lot in the video signal (much LAG) even being close to the control and without any interference. Not to mention that he also had drift.

See my preview vídeos on #7

0400/4.2.16 - Video Preview Problem (Lag)

Did you take a look at my link in #4?

Yes, I saw. Thanks for posting.
The screen you posted is valid until you upgrade.
After I upgraded to version 0400, the possibility of downgrade no longer appears.
DJI herself says so.
That's why I created this topic.
I know that DUMLdore does firmware downgrade. I just want to know if anyone has tried and succeeded.

My MA has gotten a lot worse after upgrading the firmware to version 0400, especially in the preview lag (footage on the phone)

I've tried downgrading firmware 400 to 300 w/ DUMLdore it does not work also opened ticket w/ DUMLdore developer he responded not possible at this time.
V01.00.0400 Mavic Air Rollback · Issue #29 · jezzab/DUMLdore

Reactions: TZero
You can't downgrade .400. All previous versions you could though - this is the first one that you can't.

Kind of ridiculous they won't let people downgrade after they have been having issues, yet are so slow with a fix. Mine has been rock solid but I know some people are having issues.

I've done this.
I believe that after I installed the 0400, my MA worsened a lot in the video signal (much LAG) even being close to the control and without any interference. Not to mention that he also had drift.

Yeah, I've tried everything, too. Thought I had it "fixed", but no joy. Flying my MA now is a challenging experience. **** thing has a mind of its own. First time I have ever had bad luck with an update, and I've owned several DJI products.

Yes you can i done mine last week from the latest firmware down to .o700 but did not work with DUMLdore latest version but worked with the previous one

I've done this.

You need to root it, after specific firmware updates DJI prohibits rollbacks however with root access you can do anything you want whenever you want. search around for rooting your Craft.

Yes you can i done mine last week from the latest firmware down to .o700 but did not work with DUMLdore latest version but worked with the previous one

Hi Bateser,

Would like to know how were you able to downgrade MA firmware from .0400 to lower?
Also which version of DUMLdore you're used to downgrade?

Apologies quite confused with ".o700" firmware, since MA latest f/w is .0400. kindly clarify ;)

yesterday i use windows10 pc asst2ver1.2.4
Succeed Rollback mavic air V01.00.200
Succeed Rollback Rc. V01.00.0000
android djigo4 ver4.3.14

need to uninstall ver4.3.14 without loosing archive, but how?
then install ver4.2.12 djigo4 android
claim made 4.2.12 was last known good pairing solidarity

To downgrade / upgrade the firmware without a PC and Assistant, you can switch on the RC and AC, launch GO4 and press the " three lines" menu icon for several seconds. Then the firmware versions list will appear to choose the needed version.

Reactions: CallmeDash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000