DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downlink and lost signal MA2

7amanian

Reactions
Hello pilots!

wanted to share a very frustrating thing that happen ( not once, but multiple times) to me.

I was flying my drone in an area to capture few abandoned places and this happened. A message came saying "Downlink Lost" and then lost the signal.

Below is a picture from the flight recor. It started at 3m 57.6s and I have good signal and satellite. am flying very near at 381m distance and seems like something is not correct.

Also, the controller was pointed at the drone and when it happened, i moved closer, like 15 m and restore the connection. I remember flying to a distance of 3.4 km in a good condition and signal were only dropping and going up and returned with 24% battery and never experianced anything like the one below

1632115835105.png

I have an MA2 as well. I've had this problem primarily whenever I lose line of sight, such as when there is a mountain or something blocking it, sometime very close. It always pauses, then flies straight up until its found and does a RTH, which I then cancel and continue flying.

I have an MA2 as well. I've had this problem primarily whenever I lose line of sight, such as when there is a mountain or something blocking it, sometime very close. It always pauses, then flies straight up until its found and does a RTH, which I then cancel and continue flying.
Thanks

Is it possible you were near a geo fence as that seems to be a series of warnings all at one time. /
I made a video showing how the drone looses it signal along with a host of other issues.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain

Reactions: 7amanian
Is it possible you were near a geo fence as that seems to be a series of warnings all at one time. /
I made a video showing how the drone looses it signal along with a host of other issues.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain
Surprisingly it's true. The area is a fly zone with no issues however the geo-fence keeps updated without our notice and we only find out when such things happen. Thanks a lot for your comment and surly will look in that video.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60