DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Downtown Toronto

Great photo....how did you manage it and still abide by Transport Canada's drone restrictions....distance from buildings and not flying over people?

Great photo....how did you manage it and still abide by Transport Canada's drone restrictions....distance from buildings and not flying over people?

Sub 250g don't have the same restrictions as basic or advance. Already ask transport Canada and have written permission from them

Would love to shoot those types of shots but my Mavic 2 Pro makes that out of the question....even here in Markham I have to be careful of the 30 meters from buildings and not being over people. That is why I am almost entirely flying NE of home in the countryside....but I am getting some nice panos.

Once the cold weather comes, I will have to begin editing my backlog....I have some of the Jack Reacher stage set in Pickering that should be interesting, especially as they are panos, so they are high resolution.

Reactions: tangy07
Would love to shoot those types of shots but my Mavic 2 Pro makes that out of the question....even here in Markham I have to be careful of the 30 meters from buildings and not being over people. That is why I am almost entirely flying NE of home in the countryside....but I am getting some nice panos.

Once the cold weather comes, I will have to begin editing my backlog....I have some of the Jack Reacher stage set in Pickering that should be interesting, especially as they are panos, so they are high resolution.

Ya I have a Mavic air as well but since i'm in the city mostly, i got the mini 2 instead. Don't have to worry so much about the restrictions

Not to mention the control zone for Buttonville Airport, which makes some very nice shots off-limits :-(

I've been shooting a lot near Claremont, especially East Duffins Headwaters. Far enough away that I'm well out of control zones and can keep away from people.

For closer in I use my Mini, which is adequate if not up to the level of the M2P. Really glad I bought it, although in hindsight I kinda wish I'd waited a year so I could have the Mini 2, as I ended up not using the Mini much the first year I had is.

Reactions: tangy07
Not to mention the control zone for Buttonville Airport, which makes some very nice shots off-limits :-(

I've been shooting a lot near Claremont, especially East Duffins Headwaters. Far enough away that I'm well out of control zones and can keep away from people.

For closer in I use my Mini, which is adequate if not up to the level of the M2P. Really glad I bought it, although in hindsight I kinda wish I'd waited a year so I could have the Mini 2, as I ended up not using the Mini much the first year I had is.

i should check out Claremont. Looks really nice from you shots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123