DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Driver error

AeroMirage

Reactions
Can anyone send me the driver for DJI USB connections.
I finally got my computer to see the Mavic Air and it starts to open then Driver error pops up.
After a considerable amount of time on the phone with Microsoft, they told me to contact the manufacturer and ask them to send me the driver.
I am on Windows 10 and neither my Spark or Mavic Air will connect to download images.
Funny, they both connect just fine to DJI assistant.
29_2x.gif

When you install DJI assistant, that includes the drivers I believe?
I had issues with unsigned drivers, but that was because even assistant wouldn't see the AC. Google helped me fix that.

DJI sent me a direct link to DJI assistant and a separate link for the driver.
So, I un-installed and re-installed everything to no avail. I was up till 1am messing with it before I finally said F-it!
There must be some error in that driver, because it still shows as driver error in device manager.
So, the internal storage in the Mavic Air is completely useless at this point.

Reactions: Pasomonte
search around this is a windows usb port error. Google it and you will find updated windows drivers

Double chec your USB cable(s)!
I lost USB connectivity while loading DJI Assistant on my Surface Pro3. I was pulling hair out of my head trying to re-install drivers AND software. I the middle of my project I decided to try my wife's Genuine USB cable and it worked!
Sooooooo many hunk USB cables out their folks!

Double chec your USB cable(s)!
I lost USB connectivity while loading DJI Assistant

A very good brand that has been highly regarded for IOS, Micro USB or USB-C is Anker brand.
STRONGLY suggest using the bottom USB port to the RC. Remove the side port cable and replacing with a magnet tip micro USB cable. Leave the magnetic tip in to eliminate the possibility of breaking the connector in the RC and us it for charging only.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jageist