DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone “missing” and can not connect to dji assistant or remote controller?

Eric_china

Reactions
First, been reading this forum for the past couple years, never joined cuz I’m shy haha, but now I have a problem and googling is not working.

Last time I flew my mavic 2 pro I went up, it started drifting and was hard to control, so I brought it down. It landed fine, I packed it up, figured I’ll try again another day. Well that was 2 months ago as I’ve been pretty busy. Today I charged the batteries and was going to update everything make sure it’s all in working order for a trip I’m taking tomorrow.

Long story short.
Remote controller doesn’t connect to drone. I tried the rc link in camera mode.
Drone isn’t recognized by my computer, used multiple usb cords. Updated to latest assistant version, still nothing.
I check in the app “find my drone” section, it says it is “missing” and has been for two months. Last seen same place it was last flown.

What can I do? Anyone seen this before? I’ll contact dji but their support is closed at the moment. Hoping someone has a quick fix for me before I head off tomorrow.

Thanks! And happy to be a real member of the community finally, even under these **** circumstances.

Sounds like you delete & reinstall app, but I think before you should have calibrated it , specially the IMU, these drones are built in china and you drone needs to know where you are now( just to explain it simple? Do all your calibrations and watch all youtube videos you can to insure the safety of your drone and others cause your responsible for everything once you lift off

Sounds like you delete & reinstall app, but I think before you should have calibrated it , specially the IMU, these drones are built in china and you drone needs to know where you are now( just to explain it simple? Do all your calibrations and watch all youtube videos you can to insure the safety of your drone and others cause your responsible for everything once you lift off
Sorry avoid first part “ sounds like you” and read on

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Figured it out now mostly.

I downloaded the djigo app on someone’s else’s phone and it connected to the drone thankfully. Then I was able to update everything, and it connected to the assistant on my computer after that too. My phone still isn’t working with the rc and the app though. My phone has been having other problems recently so maybe it’s time to grab a new one anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu