DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Attack - Lisbon Airport

Thwyllo

Reactions
Just wow, how did I miss this one?

"A purported “drone attack” saw Lisbon airport shut its air space for 26 minutes last weekend. No planes were affected, as the ‘attack’ came shortly before midnight on Friday. It was called in by a pilot landing in Lisbon who described “various drones” - possibly as many as 10."

And the photo definitely isn't photoshopped, although it must have used an amazing night vision camera... :eek:

Drone “attack” shuts down Lisbon airport for 26 minutes

Media morons.

Reactions: Jerazmus
Just wow, how did I miss this one?

"A purported “drone attack” saw Lisbon airport shut its air space for 26 minutes last weekend. No planes were affected, as the ‘attack’ came shortly before midnight on Friday. It was called in by a pilot landing in Lisbon who described “various drones” - possibly as many as 10."

And the photo definitely isn't photoshopped, although it must have used an amazing night vision camera... :eek:

Drone “attack” shuts down Lisbon airport for 26 minutes

Media morons.

Sorry but that photo doesn't look like it was taken at midnight no matter what camera they used.

I'm sure the picture wasn't meant to be seen as a snapshot of the drone in question. Just an illustration of what a drone and a plane looks like for the general public. Obviously photoshopped. That's common practice nowadays. But that doesn't take away that it happened.

Denial will not save your hobby. Just a couple more of these 'incidents' and drone hobbyists can shake it for good.

I'm sure the picture wasn't meant to be seen as a snapshot of the drone in question. Just an illustration of what a drone and a plane looks like for the general public. Obviously photoshopped. That's common practice nowadays. But that doesn't take away that it happened.

Denial will not save your hobby. Just a couple more of these 'incidents' and drone hobbyists can shake it for good.

Your comment implies that you really believe there were "ten drones" flying around an airport at midnight....

Presumably people also now think that, thanks to that crappy photoshopped piece of nonsense, drones are as big as a 747... I'm checking out.

A good reason to keep up with the latest tech. If they ever get banned at least I’ll have the latest model.
:)

Reactions: Hi-Flyer
Your comment implies that you really believe there were "ten drones" flying around an airport at midnight....

Presumably people also now think that, thanks to that crappy photoshopped piece of nonsense, drones are as big as a 747... I'm checking out.
I wouldn't expect any different reaction from you. Very predictable, boring actually.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan