DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone cinematography course recommendations

timothy

Reactions
Hello,

I've been flying my Mavic Air 2 for a few months, started a small business, started a small YouTube channel, but I would like to take a course on cinematography to make my videos better, help my YouTube channel grow so I can eventually get monetized and possibly get into the real estate photography/videography market. I am slowly learning Adobe Premiere Pro. It seems like there are some great deals today, being black Friday.

There's the Full Time Filmmaker course for half off, only $399

Full Time Filmmaker | Full Time Filmmaker

The Mr Paul Xavier 14 day filmmaker class for $48

14 day filmmaker (mrpaulxavier.com)

Drone Film Guide Masterclass 2.0 and a crash course for $274

BLACK FRIDAY 2020 | Drone Film Guide (teachable.com)

I know the Masterclass 2.0 has been discussed, but do you have recommendations? Are there better training programs for real estate that I haven't found yet?

Thanks!

Tim

As you stated, only flying 2 months, seems there is so much free information you could spend a long, long time before you watched all of it. Combine that with gaining experience as you fly would and would be a great self-guided course.

Perhaps a logical next step would be to study the course material for FAA 107 if you want to do real estate work.

Just one example;

Reactions: NG Wildman
As you stated, only flying 2 months, seems there is so much free information you could spend a long, long time before you watched all of it. Combine that with gaining experience as you fly would and would be a great self-guided course.

Perhaps a logical next step would be to study the course material for FAA 107 if you want to do real estate work.

Just one example;

Thanks for the response, sorry I should have mentioned I already have my unmanned aircraft certificate (Part 107). I used remotepilot101 as I had used Jason's online ground school when I took a few flying lessons and enjoyed his teaching style. I also used Sporty's online ground school in the past so I had some of the basics about aircraft controls, weather, airspace, weight and balance, night flying, regulations, etc. Funny enough, I had my unmanned aircraft certificate before I even bought or flew a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User