DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Cinematography Masterclass 2.0

ronhend

Reactions
From Drone Owner To Aerial Cinematographer

I am curious if anyone here has taken this course, if so do you think it would be a good course for a new drone pilot? Is it worth the $274 cost?
I just got a Mavic Air 2 a couple of weeks ago and want to learn how to take pictures and videos.

Thanks,
Ron

Did you use a coupon code for this one? The price I see is $299 but am also considering it. Their free e-book seemed well done.

Thanks!

Tim

Did you use a coupon code for this one? The price I see is $299 but am also considering it. Their free e-book seemed well done.

Thanks!

Tim
It was on sale for a day or so, marked down to $274. Hopefully they’ll run the sale again.

Ron

I’ve heard of it. I really like Drone Film Guides YouTube channel, and I’ve gleaned a ton of info from them. Wish I could do this masterclass but don’t think I want to pay 300 for it [emoji23]

I am curious if anyone here has taken this course, if so do you think it would be a good course for a new drone pilot? Is it worth the $274 cost?
I just got a Mavic Air 2 a couple of weeks ago and want to learn how to take pictures and videos.

Thanks,
Ron
Looks like there is another sale on this course for black Friday. BLACK FRIDAY 2020 | Drone Film Guide (teachable.com)

Thanks,
Ron
is this the course with stewart and alina?

I've signed up and have done 24% of it and found it useful so far. Happy to let you know when I finish. Cheers Kingsley
Hi,
I have been thinking of this course but am a little reluctant as the course costs more than my drone! Did you complete it and was it value for money? Could I learn most of it from other sources?

Hi,
I have been thinking of this course but am a little reluctant as the course costs more than my drone! Did you complete it and was it value for money? Could I learn most of it from other sources?
Hi Whitefalcon,
Yes I thought it was value for money. The material covers drone functionality and flight control, cinemaphotography principles, specific filming scenarios, drone settings for cinema, and editing. I thought it was good value for the money. Yes you could get the information from other sources, but... firstly there is a lot of uninformed information to sift through on the web, and its all in one place here. Certainly each of the subjects could be delved into in much greater detail following completion and that is where I would focus my efforts. Overall would recommend.

Happy to answer any other questions.

Cheers

Kingsley

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne