DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone deliveries

Drone on

Reactions
If you wait long enough, your new drone may be delivered by a drone.

Would it be packaged, or take off from the delivery drone? Hopefully, the home point would not have been recorded

Just thoughts.

If you wait long enough, your new drone may be delivered by a drone.

Would it be packaged, or take off from the delivery drone? Hopefully, the home point would not have been recorded

Just thoughts.

i think one day, you will have the option to order a ready-to-fly drone which is already charged and docked at the warehouse and upon placing your order, the gps coordinates are downloaded and the drone will take off on it's way to your landing pad as soon as the credit card is authorized. you'll be provide with a link where you can watch the drone in flight as it travels across town to your location and you can perform dji activation in flight. if you already have a controller, you can leave it on and the drone will hover when nearby, connect, and you can go outside and take control, land it if you want, or go flying.

i think one day, you will have the option to order a ready-to-fly drone which is already charged and docked at the warehouse and upon placing your order, the gps coordinates are downloaded and the drone will take off on it's way to your landing pad as soon as the credit card is authorized. you'll be provide with a link where you can watch the drone in flight as it travels across town to your location and you can perform dji activation in flight. if you already have a controller, you can leave it on and the drone will hover when nearby, connect, and you can go outside and take control, land it if you want, or go flying.
That would be awesome!
Imagine having it stop off to pick up a pizza before the final leg of the journey.
The part about watching it on it's way to you is over the top hilarious, and currently relevant. Right now, I watching the comparatively pathetic carrier tracking, which gets updated every 24 hours, or so it seems.
Regards

Reactions: old man mavic
that was a great dream did it arrive before you woke up

that was a great dream did it arrive before you woke up

yeah i know. i've been dreaming like that my whole life which is part of the reason why there are few nice things in this world (i'll just leave it there). i understand i'm in an industry where a whole lot of innovation and advanced technology doesn't fly and when it does, it takes forever. i'm trying to change that. ;)

I deliver for amazon and drones would be nice especially those hard to access houses and people with ? out in the country plus I’d get to play with my passion every day and make money doing it ?????

Reactions: mereflyer
I deliver for amazon and drones would be nice especially those hard to access houses and people with ? out in the country plus I’d get to play with my passion every day and make money doing it ?????
in another thread on a similar subject of having drones deliver products,i can see a use for it in hard to reach places,but to me the cost of such a drone that could deliver a substantial payload would i think, make it a very selective service on what could actually be carried, in very remote areas there is a need for drones to deliver medical supplies to save lives, and there are already such deliveries happening, i think that the scope for drone delivery in the commercial sector is going to be very restricted in the grand scheme of things, but will play a part in the future

Reactions: Arce101
IMHO the only drones that will perform delivery, as the
future unfolds, will be only those equipped with
ADS-B....
Got a fat wallet?

I have the Zing basket, I regret that I've had almost zero time to test it, aside from establishing that I could take off and land just fine delivering a coke in my own yard. From my perspective so far, deliveries will be plenty practical, once laws are changed to allow fpv deliveries bvlos .Without the change the craft/business can't learn or grow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN