DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Same thing here, you can see chick coup in vid. Killed All my ducks too. Flying around the house have found 4 dead deer eaten.
Hey I understand. They got into my older brother and sister in laws chicken coop and killed and ate every chicken they had night before last. Man I felt so bad for him. He raised everyone of those chickens.

Reactions: BillyBlast01
Same thing here, you can see chick coup in vid. Killed All my ducks too. Flying around the house have found 4 dead deer eaten.
Wow. They have taken my brother's Turkeys and his ducks too and he had a tom that was huge. I haven't seen anything with my drone yet. I did have a black bear a bobcat a couple year ago on my game camera but I've had several racoons and coyotes on camera out back.

I love fishing ( catch and release ), I'm lucky that my son has a nice little lake behind his house that has lots of bass. I wonder if I could see structures from above and drop the bait there, that would be so cool. Unfortunately I remember reading other threads where people lost control of their drones and I begin to visualize my drone ( when I finish debating between 3 drones to buy ) slowly spinning toward it's demise as I'm thumbing my controller helpless trying to regain control. :)

BTW, just saw the pictures of the deer...nice pictures, I wonder if hunters will start using drones?

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest