DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Flight Log Book for UK

Muttlee66

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a Drone Log Book especially for the UK or CAA as all the ones I seem to be able to get are for the American FAA
Thanks

Why not write your own?
It's quite interesting working out why it doesn't do what you want it to do lol.
What information do you wish to record?
What do you wish to use as the source material, meaning do you wish to use the txt flightlog ... which might be awkward if you have FLY app drones, or do you wish to use the csv's from the likes of Phantomhelp or flight reader.
Mine, drone depending, uses csv's from those or TXTlogToCSVtool.
Or why not keep a paper one?
Or am I missing something?

You may be able to use Airdata.com, it has free and paid plans. I have their HD 360 Gold paid plan. Premium Members here, which you are, get HD 360 Lite for free. I can't recall the exact name, but within the forum there is a Premium Pilot benefits and in their you will find a link to the free 360 HD lite plan.

You can also use a spreadsheet and make you own to track what ever info is needed in the UK.

Last edited:
Hi does anyone know where I can purchase a Drone Log Book especially for the UK or CAA as all the ones I seem to be able to get are for the American FAA
Thanks
If you search the internet, you'll find template documents for everything related to professional drone management. The bigger universities usually upload these. The better ones include templates for inspection & maintenance (airframe and batteries) and pretty comprehensive pre-flight checklists. These have the benefit of:
a) being private until the CAA requests to inspect them... and:
b) they are free.

Thanks
I assume you are a commercial pilot? DroneLogbook is one of the best out there, although you will need the Enterprise plan to get custom reporting. It's developed in Switzerland so complies with EASA and the UK CAA (as well as other countries / jurisdictions). We've used it for years now to produce all our CAA compliance reports, it also has good maintenance / inspection schedules, and no limit on drones / flights / batteries, etc., unlike AirData.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman