DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Insurance

ToddTech2002

Reactions
Hello. I am getting my drone this coming Monday. For the investment I spent, I would like it protected. How do I do about getting something like insurance or a protection plan on my drone?

Thank you,

Todd Mitchell

Reactions: Krvelasco
Most State Farm agents can wright a policy, however, I cant find one in TN that will without moving all of my insurance. DJI refresh is another option.

Reactions: ToddTech2002
Most State Farm agents can wright a policy, however, I cant find one in TN that will without moving all of my insurance. DJI refresh is another option.
Here you go:
Cassie Boring
205 Carter Street
Loudon, TN 37774-1360
865-408-2433
[email protected]

She will bust her hump to help you. I was so impressed by her I went back the next day and moved all my insurance to State Farm (not required).

Here you go:
Cassie Boring
205 Carter Street
Loudon, TN 37774-1360
865-408-2433
[email protected]

She will bust her hump to help you. I was so impressed by her I went back the next day and moved all my insurance to State Farm (not required).

Thanks, I will give her a call. Are you local to there? I have called a few out of town and they said they cant service other agents areas.

Thanks, I will give her a call. Are you local to there? I have called a few out of town and they said they cant service other agents areas.

Yes, I’m in Loudon. Thinking you are talking with lazy agents that don’t want to work for a small $10. commission. Give her a call, she will help you if possible. Let me know how it works out.

Yes, I’m in Loudon. Thinking you are talking with lazy agents that don’t want to work for a small $10. commission. Give her a call, she will help you if possible. Let me know how it works out.

Cassie said thank you for the referral. She is getting me a quote together. Thank you! I had given up on finding someone that would cover me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi