DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone landing pad

I have a master in computers and electronic. I got a lot of my training when I was on active duty in USMC. I order some of my parts from ebay(LEDS), wiring, wood, screw, stain, paint, etc from lowes and home depot. I have been working on it since the beginning of last summer, just finish it couple of days ago. I also work full time, so I only work on it in my spare time, kids, wife, family. (I hope you get the picture)

how do you add or upload a video to the forum?

I cannot upload a MP4 file.

This is a small video that I did just to demo the motion sensors.

When the weather clears up, and I am able to do some night flying, I will do another video with my drones and uploaded it , for you 'all to check out.

Please excuse the voice effects, I was kind of excited that I had finish the board, so I did a rush job video recording indoors without a drone.

When the weather clears up, and I am able to do some night flying, I will do another video with my drones and uploaded it , for you 'all to check out.

Please excuse the voice effects, I was kind of excited that I had finish the board, so I did a rush job video recording indoors without a drone.

LMAO

What did the Mrs think? Or is she used to this?

lol

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
LMAO

What did the Mrs think? Or is she used to this?

lol
Well....It kind of grew on her....she knows I am into electronic, robots, computers, and now drones. as long as I keep up with all of her assigned tasks that she gives to me. She is a good supporter of my electronic habits...I think after she saw me studying and when I went to Pass my part 107 license, she really became a good supporter.

Now i think I should be trying to make some money with all of this.
she also knows electronics is my passion (work and hobby)

oh but you cant fly at night its so illegal and you will get us all arrested and our hobby will be banned please don't fly at night its so dark I cant see

Reactions: crlmjohnson

LOL!

Everyone needs to see this, at least once. lmao

oh but you cant fly at night its so illegal and you will get us all arrested and our hobby will be banned please don't fly at night its so dark I cant see
I get to do up to 30 minutes after twilight. The motion sensors specs, says that they reach out 25 feet. I will only be going up to about 50 feet, demo the sensors and landing.

Sorry....I was trying to post the pictures and video from my phone.

I had to go to one of my computers.

OH! Finally, I saw the thread initially. Then again as others posted. Then last night - I THOUGHT I had finally got the joke - that you did NOT USE A LANDING PAD and so the BLANK spaces were intended to convey your NON-landing pad. (g)

Carry on!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78