DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone landing pad

This is deep, Inception deep!

Well, the initial replies never really indicated "your photo(s) are missing". I actually opened the thread in another browser thinking I was missing the images. But, alas, they were still missing. More replies did not mention his missing photos. There have been threads where folks say "they don't need no stinkin' landing pads" so I thought that was his intention. Yeah, color me PSYCHO! (g)

Well, the initial replies never really indicated "your photo(s) are missing". I actually opened the thread in another browser thinking I was missing the images. But, alas, they were still missing. More replies did not mention his missing photos. There have been threads where folks say "they don't need no stinkin' landing pads" so I thought that was his intention. Yeah, color me PSYCHO! (g)

I think we all were a bit confused at first, we got there in the end. Thumbswayup

I had to watch it again just for the sound effects.

Took me right back to being a kid in my mud encrusted Sears Toughskin jeans climbing hills with my dollies , ehem , uh, <cough> I mean GI-Joes and then getting in a prone position on a dirt hill and pretending to have full scale warfare. Lots of pew -pew action!

Took me right back to being a kid in my mud encrusted Sears Toughskin jeans climbing hills with my dollies , ehem , uh, <cough> I mean GI-Joes and then getting in a prone position on a dirt hill and pretending to have full scale warfare. Lots of pew -pew action!

You were right the first time with the dolly bit...
;)

This will be a permanent stationary landing pad I imagine as it does not look very light or portable. Great Sounds effects! I used to make those with my GI-Joes!
36 x 38 inches...not very portable...I do own a smaller, fold-able one.

but I will take it out with me on special occasions.

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
Can you share the details on how you setup the motion sensors and their range/sensitivity?

Dude, your sound effects cracked me the **** up!!!

NEVER GROW UP YOU ALL, ITS OVERRATED :)

Reactions: Rnl

Same here brutha! I look at the young kids around the family these days and the boys get scolded for even making a finger gun and play fighting. The world we live in now...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000