DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Newbie from Scotland

Reactions
Hi folks. I'm awaiting my MA2 which is en-route from China as I type. Looking forward to taking my photography, quite literally, to the next level. I've been keen on a camera drone for years, but the MA2 seems to have the right blend of function and affordability.

Based in Central Scotland.

I'll start flying using my phone (Galaxy S10 5G) on the controller, but from reading all the suggestions I think I'll probably pick up a Samsung Tab A8 before too long.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Enjoy your safe flying.

Welcome to our Forum from across the lach, in North Texas!

With your MA2, you'll be taking your photography to "the next level" in a very big way!

Like wjkrysak says, we'll all be here to offer help when you need it. Lots of fellow Scots are among our membership as well.

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi folks. I'm awaiting my MA2 which is en-route from China as I type. Looking forward to taking my photography, quite literally, to the next level. I've been keen on a camera drone for years, but the MA2 seems to have the right blend of function and affordability.

Based in Central Scotland.

I'll start flying using my phone (Galaxy S10 5G) on the controller, but from reading all the suggestions I think I'll probably pick up a Samsung Tab A8 before too long.
Hi !

Is there a website as in France to see where it is allowed to fly and flight restrictions but for Scotland ?

For France for instance, we have this: Géoportail

Reactions: Hauptmann

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester