DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRONE OWNERS - This is for you

Manny T

Reactions
For you drone owners out there who is a filmmaker or trying to get into filmmaking or are just thinking about getting some ground footage added to your arsenal, the Osmo plus might well be on your list. So here's a quick review and comparison footage of ungraded vs quickly graded footage in different colour profiles that I have made. If not, enjoy anyway.

What do you mean by Graded or non Graded?
The graded looks much better
Thanks

so the graded footage just means it's been enhanced in post production and bumping up the contrast etc to make the footage looks nicer, as for non graded, it means the footage are in its original recording state without editing. does that help?

Thanks

Thanks, but the videos I take with my MP are for my personal enjoyment and after watching them once or twice and maybe sharing with 3 or 4 of my friends, I delete them.
I am actually very happy with the video quality as it comes from the MP shot in 1080/60. I have only used 4K one time and decided it it is worthless TO ME.
:)

Reactions: Manny T
Thanks, but the videos I take with my MP are for my personal enjoyment and after watching them once or twice and maybe sharing with 3 or 4 of my friends, I delete them.

@BerndM, you... delete them? o_O

I'm fascinated by this, as someone who keeps every bit of footage, even the crap, in the hope that it becomes useful one day! I wish it was easier for me to delete stuff, but I just can't do it... instead, I just keep filling Hard Drives! What if you want to look back on them in 10 years or so?

LOL...I get that and USED to be that way, but the last few years I record the video so that I can watch it and see what I couldn't see from the ground. Once seen, I usually don't have to see it again unless it is something VERY special.
This keeps the free space on my hard drive very happy and my weekly system backups much smaller, since I don't use any cloud storage.

I am actually very happy with the video quality as it comes from the MP shot in 1080/60. I have only used 4K one time and decided it it is worthless TO ME.

the footage on MP is good, the MP share the same sensor size as the osmo plus except, the osmo plus have zoom in them but like i said on video, it is good enough for holiday or normal used, not for low light professional used, it struggles in low light, as for the MP at 1080p 60fps, i heard that it has bad aliasing on it on anything above 1080p 30fps onwards. especially at 1080p 96fps it's bad. have you noticed them?

@BerndM, you... delete them? o_O

I'm fascinated by this, as someone who keeps every bit of footage, even the crap, in the hope that it becomes useful one day! I wish it was easier for me to delete stuff, but I just can't do it... instead, I just keep filling Hard Drives! What if you want to look back on them in 10 years or so?

I keep them as well, now i have 5 hard drives, 3 of them are full of my video contents. and it's getting more and more since i make youtube videos

Reactions: kenny d
LOL...I get that and USED to be that way, but the last few years I record the video so that I can watch it and see what I couldn't see from the ground. Once seen, I usually don't have to see it again unless it is something VERY special.
This keeps the free space on my hard drive very happy and my weekly system backups much smaller, since I don't use any cloud storage.

that's fair enough man it's a fair shout to clear ryour drive up, so it's not full of footages, but at the same time it's nice to keep the best for backup too for use in the future

Here's also something you might be interested in - the Mavic Air review

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61