Drone problem

Beckty

Reactions
I may have a drone problem.
Currently own:
Phantom 3
Inspire 1 pro
Mavic air

But I couldn’t stop myself from ordering a mavic mini. I guess the reason I question my decision so much is the fact that the air really isn’t much bigger, in fact it is thinner. Not regretting in yet, just felling a little guilty. Anyone else buy one on a whim when they really didn’t need it?

I may have a drone problem.
Currently own:
Phantom 3
Inspire 1 pro
Mavic air

But I couldn’t stop myself from ordering a mavic mini. I guess the reason I question my decision so much is the fact that the air really isn’t much bigger, in fact it is thinner. Not regretting in yet, just felling a little guilty. Anyone else buy one on a whim when they really didn’t need it?

The bigger question is which one will you sell ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear for your Drone
Coal

The bigger question is which one will you sell ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear for your Drone
Coal
There’s an old southern (USA) axiom, “If you want it, you need it”. That said, I’m an acoustic guitar recreational hack. I have too many of them. Which ones to sell is like saying which one of your kids do you want to sell.

You can't have too many unless it affects your life negatively (like your significant other is going to leave if you buy ONE MORE DRONE LOL).

To be a drone junkie is an expensive addiction that is hard to get out of.?

Reactions: Beckty
My addiction is camera's (including the flying ones.) Of course I married a woman with the same addiction, so all is good. Well other then the fact that we own more camera's then 2 people will ever need. ;)

Reactions: allenface
My addiction is camera's (including the flying ones.) Of course I married a woman with the same addiction, so all is good. Well other then the fact that we own more camera's then 2 people will ever need. ;)
I too suffer from that. I have a camera and camera accessories problem also.

I wish I could afford more myself. If I was not in the industry and picking up stuff used, I would not be able to afford it either.
I buy everything used. my air and the mini are the only things I purchased new. 90% of all my camera gear is used, definitely the only way I can afford to play.

I find this situation is the same as my mountain bikes, so the correct formula is N+1. N been the current number of items you own already ?
Guilt free ?

I wish I could afford more myself. If I was not in the industry and picking up stuff used, I would not be able to afford it either.
That's the real problem. Even if you can afford this addiction...should you act on it? I guess it's a cheaper habit than what I used to do!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR