DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronebase Question. What does this mean? Examples?

afreakofnature

Reactions
Hey all, I’m new to Dronebase and a mission finally popped up. I thought I might give it a go but I have no idea what this means. “2 Panos - 50ft from POI Markers 23 aerial images -16 Cardinal images at 50'”.

Thanks!

Hey all, I’m new to Dronebase and a mission finally popped up. I thought I might give it a go but I have no idea what this means. “2 Panos - 50ft from POI Markers 23 aerial images -16 Cardinal images at 50'”.

Thanks!
Hi,

Pano = 360 panorama shot
50ft = drone at 50 foot altitude
POI Markers = Point of Interest locations indicated on the map provided by DroneBase in the mission description.

16 Cardinal images at 50’ = 16 photos around the subject at equal angles relative to a compass. Cardinal refers to cardinal headings on a compass (north, south, east, west). 16 photos breaks the compass down even further (north northeast, south southwest, etc.).

50’ = drone altitude at 50 feet.

Dronebase should’ve included a link in the mission assignment email that shows what the resulting photos should look like.

Good luck.

Thank you! Now that I realize there is a link in the emails it makes it a lot more easier LOL. I’m finding that Dronebase is not the easiest thing to work with but I was only doing this for fun and extra cash anyways. Matter of fact I told them I could only work on weekends because I have a real job and yet they sent me a job that wants to be done in the middle of the day during the week. Whatever I guess LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007